Windows 10: my pc can't find my headphones

Discus and support my pc can't find my headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllisonRodriguez1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. my pc can't find my headphones

I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my system helps

:)

AllisonRodriguez1, Aug 8, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 8, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 8, 2019
  4. my pc can't find my headphones

Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

my pc can't find my headphones

1. my pc can't find my headphones - Similar Threads - can't find headphones

2. Can't find my wifi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find my wifi?: I have 2 wifi : FIOS-LIPT8 & FIOS-LIPT8-5G. I have connected to both of them, but recently I can only connect to FIOS-LIPT8. The other wifi does not show up on the available list of networks. I was wondering how I can access FIOS-LIPT8-5G....
  3. i can't find cellular on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...
  4. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Headphones Don't Work on my PC: My Razer Kraken headset recently stopped working on my Windows 10 64bit Lenovo Desktop PC. The headset works perfectly with other devices, however when I plug it in to my PC, I can't hear anything. I checked the control panel to see what was wrong and it says that my headset...
  5. Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones: I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle. I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility mode, changed the driver from csr bluecore device to generic bluetooth adapter and also to generic bluetooth radio, i installed...
  6. find properties on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    find properties on my PC: can't find properties on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/find-properties-on-my-pc/ed67359d-7382-43f6-8393-92b14ddfb9dc
  7. My headphones aren't working on my pc.

My headphones aren't working on my pc.: I used them in other devices and they work fine, I tried another pair of headphones and the same thing happened. I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting my pc and it didn't work. All the troubleshooting didn't help and after speaking to tech support they couldn't help...
  8. Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc"

Cannot find my hdd in "My Pc": Hey guys, I just installed windows 10 on my ssd, works perfectly. Except I cannot find my hdd in "my pc" as the title says. I can find it in Device Manager, says the drive is working properly. Maybe its just tucked away somewhere, I just cant find it when trying to install...
  9. Can't find my resolution

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't find my resolution: Hi My screen resolution is 1600x900 but Windows 10 can't find it It finds 1600x1200 but not 1600x900 If there's solved topic, please add link, so you don't waste your time here. Thanks 47956
  10. Can't Find My Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Find My Music: I am using Media Monkey on my PC. I am able to see the location of some of my music however when I navigate to the folder C:\Users\Stu\Music there is nothing there. Anyone know what in sam hell is going on? I am really beginning to hate Windows 10. HELP 11583