Windows 10: my pc can't find my headphones

Discus and support my pc can't find my headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllisonRodriguez1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. my pc can't find my headphones

I use my headphones every day and today windows does not recognize them, I try on another pc and they work perfect I don't know what can happen with my system helps

:)

AllisonRodriguez1, Aug 8, 2019

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 8, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 8, 2019
  4. my pc can't find my headphones

Headphones not working.

Hi Haylee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the headphones on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • How have you connected the headphones to your device?
    • Were you able to see if the headphones detected on your computer?

As a work around, try the below and update us the status of this issue:

• I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.
    • If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the question and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

my pc can't find my headphones

1. my pc can't find my headphones - Similar Threads - can't find headphones

2. I can't find my mouse on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  3. I can't find my mouse on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my mouse on my pc: hello i watn to connect my pc and mouse but it's not showing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-my-mouse-on-my-pc/6706e35b-b51b-45f5-ae7f-7f1a5bb68637
  4. can't use my headphones on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't use my headphones on my laptop: Split from this thread.Why is it I can't use my headphones on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-my-headphones-on-my-laptop/1ff6b3c5-5cce-45a2-b4da-7cb9325e3a22
  5. I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't find my previous file or I can't find windows.old on my pc: I re installed my windows with the option to keep my files . when it was done I couldn't find my pervious file but the hard drive is indicating that the previous files are still there . I've checked user it's only showing my recent files it's showing please how can i get...
  6. Can't find headphones via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't find headphones via bluetooth: Hi! I have a 5.0 bloetooth laptop and a 4.2 bluetooth headphones and I can't find them. Tho... i can find the headphones with my 5.0 bluetooth phone. I already tried to solve it by updating drivers....
  7. My PC can't detect headphones, What to do ?

My PC can't detect headphones, What to do ?: At start only my Maxx Audio Pro was not working but still I could hear from my headphones just the pop-up didn't appear I tried almost all the methods. My Maxx Audio's show pop-up option is checked, I also tried troubleshooting and finally rolling backas it was answered by...
  8. Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones: I have tried many times to connect my LG headphones by Bluetooth, but it can't find it. Updated recently, still can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cant-find-my-lg-headphones/3c44383c-b108-47e2-99f9-b5b13fab2942
  9. Can't find a program on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't find a program on my pc: Trying to do update for Windows 10 and I am being told to uninstall a program that I can not find on my pc. The program is Avira AntiVir, it doesn't exist that I can find.... anyone able to help me?...
  10. i can't find cellular on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't find cellular on my pc: my pc is hp elitebook folio 9480m, I have a sim slot but I could not find cellular on network and internet setting, I have also downloaded anew mobile boardband driver, I can't still find the cellular, please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i find my headphones

2. pc cant find headphones

3. find my headphones