Windows 10: My pc cant get internet

Discus and support My pc cant get internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Normally I manage to find a solution to all my problems but there I can't find the answer. I accidentally deleted or deactivated the ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hardwolfred, Dec 8, 2020.

1. My pc cant get internet

Hi all, Normally I manage to find a solution to all my problems but there I can't find the answer. I accidentally deleted or deactivated the ethernet yesterday and since then I no longer have access to the internet and cannot reactivate or install the ethernet because the ethernet tab has disappeared. I have internet everything works fine on my other devices, I have already tested a few commands to reset my connection and my network card, impossible to restore to a date because there is no restore point, impossible to connect to WiFi because the network card does not have one. The troubleshooter does nothing and finds no problem. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it

submitted by /u/hardwolfred
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hardwolfred, Dec 8, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 8, 2020
  4. My pc cant get internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

My pc cant get internet

1. My pc cant get internet - Similar Threads - cant internet

2. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  3. after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after clean boot, i cant connect to internet the wifi, sound, battery etc is gone from...: Yesterday i want to play some game, but the game keep say connection lost, so i search how to fix it, but it fails, someone in community says to clean boot, stupidly i try it but it didn't work, my account was signed out and need the password. i add administrator account with...
  4. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc: Hi.So i was using Ethernet but switched to Wifi, but now i cant connect to My Internet through Wifi.As u can see in Screenshots.Pls Help Me Password & Everything is Correct But still I cant connect Watched Many youtube Videos But am unable to Fix this Problem :.If ur gonna...
  5. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc: Hi.So i was using Ethernet but switched to Wifi, but now i cant connect to My Internet through Wifi.As u can see in Screenshots.Pls Help Me Password & Everything is Correct But still I cant connect Watched Many youtube Videos But am unable to Fix this Problem :.If ur gonna...
  6. Cant Connect To Internet Using Wifi Adapter in Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cant connect to internet to reset my pin because of a security change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet to reset my pin because of a security change: I got a new motherboard and got windows when i try to login it says that my pin is no longer avadable due to a change to the security settings on this device click to reset pin. When i try to reset my pin it says that im not coneted to the internet and when i retry it still...
  8. Cant connect to internet to reset my pin because of a security change

Cant connect to internet to reset my pin because of a security change: I got a new motherboard and got windows when i try to login it says that my pin is no longer avadable due to a change to the security settings on this device click to reset pin. When i try to reset my pin it says that im not coneted to the internet and when i retry it still...
  9. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  10. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1