Windows 10: My pc cant live without a single error

Discus and support My pc cant live without a single error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every single time after 1 week i will get a random error. it could be a bad image error, microsoft store error, search bar not working and others. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NomansnowYT, Feb 21, 2021.

1. My pc cant live without a single error

Every single time after 1 week i will get a random error. it could be a bad image error, microsoft store error, search bar not working and others. and after those error it will cause my pc to won't restart or load. and i need to reinstall windows to use it.

:)

NomansnowYT, Feb 21, 2021
  2. mrm3601 Win User

How to Remove Sysinternals Live?

I mistakenly downloaded and installed Sysinternals Live instead of only Autoruns.

I've looked through my list of installed programs but I don't see SysInternals Live.

Can anyone suggest a method by which I can remove SystInternals Live from my PC?

Thank you.

mrm3601, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Feb 21, 2021
  4. My pc cant live without a single error

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

My pc cant live without a single error

1. My pc cant live without a single error - Similar Threads - cant live without

2. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  3. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  4. Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc is giving errors and cant reset pc: my issue is i cant reset my pc. task manager gives me an error amd gives me an error and i cant open things in admin even tho im admin on my computer and i have no other account on my pc, can anyone help me with this?...
  5. xbox live cant sign me in without vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox live cant sign me in without vpn: HI i use xbox consle companion app on windows 10 but when i open it it says : we cant sign you in to xbox live but when i use a vpn it works .... idont want to use vpn to sign in to xbox can you find me a solution�. but when i enter xbox website i can sign in very...
  6. xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    xbox live error code 0x800c000b on pc: I have tried looking everywhere to look for a solution for this error for pc but I couldn't find one so I am going to ask. I can't log into my account on minecraft bedrock and it gives me an error code. Even for my xbox live game bar but unlike minecraft bedrock I can still...
  7. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  8. Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live Error with Halo MCC PC: [ATTACH]When i start Halo MCC on Xbox Game Pass PC i get an Error with Xbox Live Is There any Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-error-with-halo-mcc-pc/20102dc5-129f-4dd1-b3af-cab48cf2deef
  9. Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Access LIVE xlsx without login to my account.: Win10/Office 2010/Firefox 66.01 I have a vendor who posts his inventory updates online, using HIS account. I accessed it in the past without issues. Today, I am being directed to log into my OneDrive account to view it. I will NOT login to my account to view his document,...
  10. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b