Windows 10: My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

Discus and support My PC Can't Recognize my Printer. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I use Windows 10 Pro now. someday i have to print some of document so i connect my printerthat have also scanner and power on. but my printer not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cheolwoong Kim, Nov 26, 2020.

1. My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

Hi. I use Windows 10 Pro now. someday i have to print some of document so i connect my printerthat have also scanner and power on. but my printer not recognize in pc. that show only scanner. so i re-installed driver,software and even Windows. but my problem not solve. i need this printer

how can i fix this ?

My PC Can't Recognize my Printer. 790eb1f0-3fa3-4b62-a8f6-d3fbeccbd8d3?upload=true.png

it must show 'Canon G3910 Printer" but they show Inkjet Multifuntction Printer, and only scanning funtion.

:)

Cheolwoong Kim, Nov 26, 2020

2. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer?

I have installed a DYMO printer, but it is not listed as a printer but only as an Unspecified Device. How can I get Windows 10 to recognize an Unspecified Device as a Printer? All printer troubleshooting steps require it to be listed as a Printer, and
    all Help solutions assume that it can be recognized as a printer.

Shesabigdork, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 26, 2020
  4. My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

My PC Can't Recognize my Printer.

1. My PC Can't Recognize my Printer. - Similar Threads - Can't Recognize Printer

2. my computer does not recognize the printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer does not recognize the printer: my computer does not recognize the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-does-not-recognize-the-printer/602243fe-3efa-4d92-81a3-749c5c697f1c
  3. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  4. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  5. my old printer is NOT recognized by Win10

my old printer is NOT recognized by Win10: The printer is a Dell V515w around 2010... already tried everything EVERYTHING, included YouTube tutorials... yesterday called Dell Customers Assistance... the product is discontinued, so no more updates, no more drivers, no more tech support... they say: "Before disposing...
  6. my old printer is NOT recognized by Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my old printer is NOT recognized by Win10: The printer is a Dell V515w around 2010... already tried everything EVERYTHING, included YouTube tutorials... yesterday called Dell Customers Assistance... the product is discontinued, so no more updates, no more drivers, no more tech support... they say: "Before disposing...
  7. My new PC . Windows10 recognizes the printer BrothersJ885DW but not the scanner

My new PC . Windows10 recognizes the printer BrothersJ885DW but not the scanner: Hello, My computer recognizes the printer Brothers J885DW, but not the scanning function Please advise Thank you Jane https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-pc-windows10-recognizes-the-printer/f5a188cf-7047-49f2-b956-d6f81ee17653
  8. Network printer not recognize by my pc

Network printer not recognize by my pc: HP Deskjet 2332 After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect. When I go to printer settings and search for available printer it doesn't shows up. I'm afraid if it's compatible with new windows or not....
  9. computer recognized on my printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer recognized on my printer: how do I have my HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M479fdw printer re-recognize my HP desktop computer on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-recognized-on-my-printer/da0bee4b-8706-4b9d-9d5c-17446ae80024
  10. My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.

My PC can't recognize any of my audio devices.: I have several Audio devices connected to my PC, including headphones, but none of them work for some reason. I tried contacting a Microsoft support person, and they told me to upgrade to Windows 10. So I did. I upgraded to Windows 10, and absolutely nothing had changed. My...