Windows 10: my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away

Discus and support my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can any one help me fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanMillett, Nov 27, 2021.

1. my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away

can any one help me fix this?

:)

DanMillett, Nov 27, 2021

2. Games won't launch and run in background.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information for better assistance:

• What exactly do you mean by games does not run in the background?
    • Which are the games you are trying to launch?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while trying to launch the game?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

I would like to inform that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable x86,
    usually occupy 1 GB of the storage space.

I suggest you to run disk cleanup to free the memory: Free up drive space in Windows 10
    and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 27, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 27, 2021
  4. my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away

Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away

1. my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away - Similar Threads - can't run games

2. So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...: Games keep freezing, pc keeps freezing, apps keep freezing. I think it should be my ram or the mother board ram slot since I flipped the ram sticks and tried with one and the other. Everything I tried didn't work....
  3. So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So my problem is that my games when I try to run them they crash or freeze then crash. Not...: Games keep freezing, pc keeps freezing, apps keep freezing. I think it should be my ram or the mother board ram slot since I flipped the ram sticks and tried with one and the other. Everything I tried didn't work....
  4. My pc can't run any game!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc can't run any game!: My pc can normally run games like fortnite or dbd ect with 60 fps and no issues.But today i woke up and it can't run any game.It boots up the game but all of them get 2 fps max.I restarted it and still nothing.Any solution please?...
  5. My pc can't run any game!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc can't run any game!: My pc can normally run games like fortnite or dbd ect with 60 fps and no issues.But today i woke up and it can't run any game.It boots up the game but all of them get 2 fps max.I restarted it and still nothing.Any solution please?...
  6. My pc can't run any game!

7. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  8. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  9. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc can't run any of my windows 10 games when i launch them it just crashed straight away: can any one help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-cant-run-any-of-my-windows-10-games-when-i/72fc1933-0f70-4088-98c8-7277c5b4125f