Windows 10: my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot

Discus and support my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc has a problem with mobile hotspot, it cant share net what is the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hammwita, Sep 28, 2020.

1. hammwita Win User

my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot

my pc has a problem with mobile hotspot, it cant share net what is the problem.

:)

hammwita, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Joe Men Win User

Enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on Lumia 950

Hello,
    Christene

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you want to enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your Lumia 950.

To enable Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Tap on Network & wireless.
    3. Tap Mobile hotspot.
    4. Tap on the On/Off slider to enable the Internet sharing/Mobile hotspot on your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Sep 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
  4. my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot

Error "The wifi network .... didn't respond" when using PC as mobile hotspot

Original title:- Use my PC as a mobile hotspot

When my PC has a cellular data connection, I want to turn it into a mobile hotspot to share my connection with other devices.

To do this I follow these steps.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet
      > Mobile hotspot.

• Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, and then select
      Save.

• Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your cellular data connection.
    After that I enter my Password to my nokia lumia 925 phone and try to connect to my new wifi network.

But it says "The wifi network .... didn't respond"

• I enter my password correctly.
    • Turn of my wifi in pc

William A Nadeeshani, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot

1. my pc cant share net as mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - cant share net

2. why mobile hotspot in windows 11 cant share connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why mobile hotspot in windows 11 cant share connection: previously i use windows 10 and no problem with that, all features are good, working excellent, but after i upgrade to windows 11 i have a problem on mobile hotspot, in my laptop i cant use that feature, no connection on other device, how to fix that?...
  3. why mobile hotspot in windows 11 cant share connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why mobile hotspot in windows 11 cant share connection: previously i use windows 10 and no problem with that, all features are good, working excellent, but after i upgrade to windows 11 i have a problem on mobile hotspot, in my laptop i cant use that feature, no connection on other device, how to fix that?...
  4. PC Mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  5. Internet is not being shared via Mobile Hotspot to another PC

Internet is not being shared via Mobile Hotspot to another PC: I have 2 PCs with OS windows 10. One has a connection to internet through Ethernet and the other does not. I have 2 Wifi-USB dongle devices. One of which is on Ethernet connected PCPC1 and the other one on the other PCPC2. When I share my internet through Mobile Hotspot on...
  6. Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10

Mobile Hotspot not sharing on Windows 10: Dear Microsoft, I have Win10 20H2 19042.789 and wish to setup a hotspot from this windows PC to an Android device using Bluetooth only. I have enabled Mobile Hotspot and shared the internet connection from my Ethernet adapter in the Windows 10 machine. I have...
  7. Sharing Mobile hotspot from my pc virtual wifi driver problem

Sharing Mobile hotspot from my pc virtual wifi driver problem: I am using a wired broadband connection. I want to use my laptop as a router to share internet to other devices using the mobile hotspot option. I downloaded a software called mHotspot for this. But when I try to start hotspot from this software, it says there is a diver...
  8. Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mobile Hotspot not working for my PC: The college where I study allows me to access its WiFi service only through a single device at a time, thanks to the shitty Sophos Client system we have here. Wasn't much of a problem though, since most of the times, I connected the the Wifi thorugh my PC and used the Mobile...
  9. There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC

There Is no mobile hotspot option in my PC: Why is there no hotspot option in my pc ever since? I have tried all settings but it cant appear Can somebody help mee?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mobile-hotspot-option-in-my-pc/943056ce-d26d-4ff9-b9bf-bf2356e5b990
  10. Mobile hotspot sharing from

Mobile hotspot sharing from: How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi networks just wont connect 135229