Windows 10: My pc can't startup

Discus and support My pc can't startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc can't startup just black screen, can't use mouse and keyboard after changing sata port ,I try changing port in every place but it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 3217 vincent, Dec 5, 2023.

1. My pc can't startup

My pc can't startup just black screen, can't use mouse and keyboard after changing sata port ,I try changing port in every place but it doesn't work

:)

3217 vincent, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 5, 2023
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why- Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated. Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps Step 6- Doesn't work. Thanks for trying - - - Updated - - - @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Dec 5, 2023
  4. My pc can't startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

My pc can't startup

1. My pc can't startup - Similar Threads - can't startup

2. Can't shutdown my computer after enable fast startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't shutdown my computer after enable fast startup: When I try to enable fast startup in the power settings, I am unable to shut down properly, Windows will auto reboot after a minute by itself.I have tried deleting and recreating the MSR and EFI partitions, and ensured they are adequately sized, but the problem persists.I...
  3. Can't shutdown my computer after enable fast startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't shutdown my computer after enable fast startup: When I try to enable fast startup in the power settings, I am unable to shut down properly, Windows will auto reboot after a minute by itself.I have tried deleting and recreating the MSR and EFI partitions, and ensured they are adequately sized, but the problem persists.I...
  4. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

Can't access windows or bios or startup repair: I had a power cut in my house and after it came back i ran my computer but it gave me blank screenEven before the loading screen that tells me to press f11 for bootable options Attempted solutions:Removed cmos battery for 10 mins thrn reinstalled it againRemoved each ram to...
  5. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access windows or bios or startup repair: I had a power cut in my house and after it came back i ran my computer but it gave me blank screenEven before the loading screen that tells me to press f11 for bootable options Attempted solutions:Removed cmos battery for 10 mins thrn reinstalled it againRemoved each ram to...
  6. Can't access windows or bios or startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't add Outlook to Win 11 Startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Outlook to Win 11 Startup.: I now use the latest Outlook as my default mail client. However although it is installed and working fine, Microsoft Win 11 refuses to acknowledge it exists when I try to ensure it runs at system startup.It does not appear in the System list of installed apps and is not an...
  8. Can't add Outlook to Win 11 Startup.

Can't add Outlook to Win 11 Startup.: I now use the latest Outlook as my default mail client. However although it is installed and working fine, Microsoft Win 11 refuses to acknowledge it exists when I try to ensure it runs at system startup.It does not appear in the System list of installed apps and is not an...
  9. Startup program unknown. Can't find the Program file path

Startup program unknown. Can't find the Program file path: My PC has been freezing on startup for a couple months now. Soon as I login I'm stuck on desktop screen and none of the apps I click on load up. I'm then forced to a hard shutdown by holding down the power button. This happens very often. I discovered if I open task manager...
  10. Startup program unknown. Can't find the Program file path

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup program unknown. Can't find the Program file path: My PC has been freezing on startup for a couple months now. Soon as I login I'm stuck on desktop screen and none of the apps I click on load up. I'm then forced to a hard shutdown by holding down the power button. This happens very often. I discovered if I open task manager...