Windows 10: My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random

Discus and support My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It started a few months ago At the beginning I thought there was a problem with the keyboard, so I replaced it. Sortly it started doing it again. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Segundo7, May 3, 2020.

1. Segundo7 Win User

My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random

It started a few months ago

At the beginning I thought there was a problem with the keyboard, so I replaced it.

Sortly it started doing it again. I use a lot microsot word so I reinstalled it but it kept changing low case for cap randomly and besides, It also happens when I am not in office, for instance, trying to write a web address, so I now believe this is not a problem with office but with windows itself.

In order to be more clear, please note that words don't change once they are written, it is the function Bloq Cap which is randomly activated and can't be deactivated by pushing Bloq Cap buttom. therefore I have to be pushing shift buttom all the time which is quite frustrating and reduces drastically my writing rate

I've tryied to get support from Windows but, hey! that people need money. Frankly speaking, I also need it.

Any help for the community will be heartly welcomed

Yours faithfully

Segundo Moyano

:)

Segundo7, May 3, 2020

2. First Letter Cap Bug

I have noticed recently that when typing text messages that the first letter doesn't always capitalize. When I notice the letter is lower case and then backspace, then the caps activates. I have cleared my dictionary and it did not change anything. It's
    random but happens enough to annoy. Is this a reported bug and will it be fixed soon? Thanks!

Nokia 900

AT&T

MorganRW---01, May 3, 2020
  3. I CANNOT CHANGE FROM CAPITAL LETTERS TO LOWER CASE

I CANNOT CHANGE FROM CAPITAL LETTERS TO LOWER CASE ON MY COMPUTER. I HAVE CHANGED KEYBOARDS WITHOUT SUCCESS - ANY SUGGESTIONS?

william mitchellFP., May 3, 2020
  4. My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random

Cannot change drive letter

Hello,

I request you to try the steps below:

• Press "Windows" + "R" on the keyboard.
    • Type "diskmgmt.msc" and press Enter key.
    • Now right click on the drive and select Change drive letter or path.
    • Select the drive and click on Change.
    • Now select the drive letter and click on OK.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 3, 2020
Thema:

My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random

1. My PC changes changes cap letters for low case at random - Similar Threads - changes changes cap

2. My monitor hz changed and is capped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor hz changed and is capped: Hello, my Pc was fine yesterday and was running on 144hz.Today when i woke up, it was set automatically to 60hz and every other options got deleted. I tried to set it manually several times on 144hz but I keep getting a black screen and its going back to 60hz....
  3. My monitor hz changed and is capped

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor hz changed and is capped: Hello, my Pc was fine yesterday and was running on 144hz.Today when i woke up, it was set automatically to 60hz and every other options got deleted. I tried to set it manually several times on 144hz but I keep getting a black screen and its going back to 60hz....
  4. My monitor hz changed and is capped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My account email was changed to random letters @mcmfa.email !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account email was changed to random letters @mcmfa.email !!!: Please can I get a real agent to speak to? I tried using the "Call me back" option but it keeps failing.Basically, My email was all ok. But one day, it randomly got changed to random letters and @mcmfa.email. Don't worry though, because I can still log into the account...
  6. My account email was changed to random letters @mcmfa.email !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account email was changed to random letters @mcmfa.email !!!: Please can I get a real agent to speak to? I tried using the "Call me back" option but it keeps failing.Basically, My email was all ok. But one day, it randomly got changed to random letters and @mcmfa.email. Don't worry though, because I can still log into the account...
  7. My account email was changed to random letters @mcmfa.email !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. changing letters.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    changing letters.: when I use Iskoola potha font all the ර් are changing like this. මාර්ග- මාගර් then රකාරාංශය also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-letters/79bc84f3-75e8-437c-acaa-0809112b1927
  9. My letter characters changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My letter characters changed: I passed from Windows 8 Turkish to Win 10 English. Then some of my letters changed in my files such as from ş to þ. How can I solve this problem? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-letter-characters-changed/79135bd5-db9f-42b3-827b-5798522fee36"
  10. Random text case changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Random text case changes: I have a user that experiences the text case changing from upper to lower case, and vice versa, seemingly at random. It is a Win 10 Pro machine with the latest updates. I have changed the keyboard to nil effect and checked the advanced keyboard settings for anything out of...