Windows 10: My pc clock is 3 hours behind

Discus and support My pc clock is 3 hours behind in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deku4884, Dec 26, 2020.

1. My pc clock is 3 hours behind

The clock is 3 hours behind, and when I do a custom clock xbox console companion and discord do not work properly. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/Deku4884
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deku4884, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  3. changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

Many thanks & it has worked for the time setting on the task bar but the time that appears on the desktop when the laptop is switched on ie. before you activate your pin access, still remains in 12 hour format.

Lancingman, Dec 26, 2020
  4. pwmusic Win User

My pc clock is 3 hours behind

How do I change the screensaver to 24-hour clock?

NOTE: I have set it to 24-hour clock in my locale and that works on my lock screen but the screensaver shows a 12-hour clock.

Any suggestions?

pwmusic, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

My pc clock is 3 hours behind

1. My pc clock is 3 hours behind - Similar Threads - clock hours behind

2. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  3. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  4. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  6. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind: I have my time set to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & Canada. Which is the right time zone but my apps like discord and Instagram are all 3 hours behind and I don't know how to fix this. I won't be able to respond for 6 hours since I'm busy, but will respond when I can....
  7. PC Time Is correct but App times are 3 hours behind

8. Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Time 3 hours behind: Hey all, My windows 10 time is set to three hours behind, although on the date and time page it says that it's set to the correct time zone. Should I set it manually? I tried that but discord still had the wrong time as well. Thanks, Will submitted by /u/WunderWafflezz...
  9. Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync to windows time is 3 hours behind: I've already tried restarting the windows time service, doesnt seem to work. My timezone is correct as well, not sure what else could be causing the issues. submitted by /u/Deftinitely_Imp [link] [comments]...
  10. Why is my system clock behind by an hour?

Why is my system clock behind by an hour?: I've checked settings and the time zone was already set correctly (Pacific) but for some reason the clock is still behind by an hour. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-system-clock-behind-by-an-hour/d6377687-fc09-4e1c-bc4e-ecf5c9316c84