Windows 10: My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work

Discus and support My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Well,basically here's my problem: Today as I was playing and hearing music, the music suddently stopped and i was like oh okay maybe it is loading,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KronoZ1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. KronoZ1 Win User

My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work

Well,basically here's my problem:

Today as I was playing and hearing music, the music suddently stopped and i was like oh okay maybe it is loading, but then some time later as I was going to use chrome, it was closed and I was like HmmmmmmmMMMMM I dont remember closing chrome, I try to open it but then it automatically closes. Then some time later it shuts down my PC.

No, it isn't a virus, I already scanned my PC a lot of times and ther is nothing. Sooooo, any ideas?

:)

KronoZ1, Mar 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 User Account Control Wont Disable and wont allow me to grant programs access

Hello,

I would suggest you to try the below step and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

Vinod Archak, Mar 4, 2020
  3. W10 settings wont open

Hello,

We appreciate your efforts and sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to try with the below step and check if it helps.

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 4, 2020
  4. My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work

Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

Sign-in options in settings wont open

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work

1. My PC closes programs and if I try to open them they wont work - Similar Threads - closes programs try

2. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My settings are closing as soon as I open them?: When I go to open my settings close on startup I have restated my computer multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-closing-as-soon-as-i-open-them/d4053446-b503-467d-a92b-2e55e28147e4
  3. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My settings are closing as soon as I open them?: When I go to open my settings close on startup I have restated my computer multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-are-closing-as-soon-as-i-open-them/d4053446-b503-467d-a92b-2e55e28147e4
  4. My settings are closing as soon as I open them?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Apps Not Working, Wont Open or Open and Immediately Close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Working, Wont Open or Open and Immediately Close.: A portion of my Microsoft Apps are bugged out Windows Defender, Calculator, Sticky Notes, Calendar, Media Player all either won't open at all or quickly flash on screen like they are opening but immediately close. This does not happen when trying to open things like Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Apps Not Working, Wont Open or Open and Immediately Close.

Microsoft Apps Not Working, Wont Open or Open and Immediately Close.: A portion of my Microsoft Apps are bugged out Windows Defender, Calculator, Sticky Notes, Calendar, Media Player all either won't open at all or quickly flash on screen like they are opening but immediately close. This does not happen when trying to open things like Microsoft...
  7. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  8. programs will not open or close

programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  9. programs get deleted after i try to open them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs get deleted after i try to open them: Hi, I installed a program and every time i try to open it it doesnt work. When i open it as an administrator sometimes it opens for 1 sec and instantly closes. After a little bit of time it gets deleted. Hope someone can help me....
  10. Programs wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs wont open: On windows ten some programs will just open up and give me a error or open up then when ever I login or something it just wont open. I tried to fix my .exe in regedit with every tutorial but nothing fixed it that only fixed it so I can open them but they just give me a error...