Windows 10: my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

Discus and support my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stxff, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Stxff Win User

my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works,

:)

Stxff, Feb 21, 2024

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Feb 22, 2024
  3. PC crashes/restarts when playing most games

No errors in dxdiag still crashes with nothing but drivers and game installed Issue persists when using a separate SSD with an install of windows I know works on other systems. GPU meets requirements. All listed services are running. Computer only crashes when gaming 10% of the drive is overprovisioned and samsung magician says the drive is healthy. Games will play on lower resolutions that don't use 16:9 aspect ratio.

Prethiccament, Feb 22, 2024
  4. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

PC crashes/restarts when playing most games

PC crashes and then restarts when playing most games. Have clean installed windows and drivers multiple times and temps on cpu and gpu are healthy. Crashes at random points depending on game normally after initial loading screen. Can play hearts of iron 4 on borderless but resolution is not 1080p. All parts in build are new except gpu which is from old build. DESKTOP-DDGQ60S-(2023-02-10_01-49-41).zip

Prethiccament, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

1. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know... - Similar Threads - constantly crashes playing

2. Pc constantly restarting while playing games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc constantly restarting while playing games?: Hello, I have had this problem recently where I am trying to play games but my pc will just randomly restart. I havent been able to find the issue myself and was wondering if someone could help me find the issue.here's my minidump files if neededMinidump.zip...
  3. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...: i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-constantly-crashes-after-playing-a-game-like/fef2f6dd-07c5-4f15-ba6f-4fccc8995b2d
  4. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...: i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-constantly-crashes-after-playing-a-game-like/fef2f6dd-07c5-4f15-ba6f-4fccc8995b2d
  5. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  6. My games keep crashing and i dont know why

My games keep crashing and i dont know why: Everyday up until now has been perfectly fine at running games no problems now any game i play ill get pretty much 240 straight on any game but it will crash for no reason yesterday i was playing call of duty and it was perfectly fine no crashes or anything. Today when i got...
  7. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  8. My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.

My PC crashes and restarts when playing games.: I have acquired a dmp file, shown below. Please help!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042623-10875-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack...
  9. PC Crashed and I dont know why

PC Crashed and I dont know why: Hi I was just playing GTA V and out of the blue my PC just crashed and then restarted itself. I have uploaded my dmp file to OneDrive but now im confused onto how I should get the zip into my question here....
  10. Playing games crashes and restarts PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing games crashes and restarts PC: Issue When playing or installing game my system will fully crash, sometimes giving me a BSOD. This only happens with some games, and then only sometimes. I've tested games like Apex Legends and Frostpunk, which only sometimes give a crash, and with Minecraft (Java), which has...