Windows 10: My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube....

Discus and support My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/bleusibi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw473b/my_pc_constantly_crashes_whether_im_playing_a/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bleusibi, Sep 19, 2020.

1. My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube....

/u/bleusibi, Sep 19, 2020
  2. helosrule Win User

Unable to watch/play 3D movies/ games

When I upgraded to Windows 10 I could no longer watch 3D movies or play 3D games on my system. also most of my window 7 programs will not function anymore. My antivirus, Alcohol 120, Skyrim, any thoughts? By the way windows upgraded without my permission.

Original Title: 3D movies/ games

helosrule, Sep 19, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    BSOD crashes when playing games/watching Youtube fullscreen

Hi David,

You have mentioned that you are getting multiple blue screen errors when playing a game or when watching a video online in full screen. May we know if you are overclocking your device? If you are, we suggest that you disable the overclocking for your device.

On a lighter note, it could be that the drivers for your device is outdated. We suggest that you check if there are updates waiting to be installed for your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting your device,
    see if the blue screen errors still appears when you play games or watch videos online.

David Haz, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Altoban Win User

My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube....

How to watch on tablet a movie stored on PC?

I have a movie stored on PC harddrive. I have an andriod tablet. How to watch that movie, but on a tablet? How to stream it? Its a windows 10 PC, and its configured for sharing but I dont know how the tablet can find the shared folders and click and play the movie. Kodi works, but Im looking for something simple, as Im not building an entertainment library, just a way to instantiously switch from PC to tablet.

edit: sounds straighforward, but for some reason cant find the answer to this. None of the apps I tried work to achieve this.

Altoban, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube....

1. My pc constantly crashes whether I’m playing a game watching a movie or even on YouTube.... - Similar Threads - constantly crashes whether

2. My first gaming PC BSOD watching youtube or playing large games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My first gaming PC BSOD watching youtube or playing large games: Hello, this is my first Gaming PC and ive been struggling for months. When i first bought windows 10 on it, i let it download all of the drivers and updates, and then went to the websites for my hardware and downloaded all the drivers i needed as well. From there i downloaded...
  3. My pc crashes constantly whether I’m playing a game or watching a video on YouTube or even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc crashes constantly whether I’m playing a game or watching a video on YouTube or even...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bleusibi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iw3zgf/my_pc_crashes_constantly_whether_im_playing_a/
  4. PC games constantly crashing

PC games constantly crashing: Hi all, I don't know where to begin to describe the issues I've been having lately. First, here are my system specs: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Intel i5-9600K ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac mobo RTX Asus Strix 2080ti Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 16GB ram Samsung NVMe...
  5. Constant crashing when playing newer games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant crashing when playing newer games: Every time I play a game that's at all demanding of my computer (specifically Assassin's Creed : Oddysey and Dishonored 2, it crashes after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. This issue has only come up after switching out my old, AMD R7 360 for an Nvidia 770 2GB. When the game...
  6. When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down: When I play game or watching movie My pc is getting shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/windows-10/7f5631b7-4daf-457c-a5a9-99f1daca27a3
  7. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  9. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...
  10. BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen: I've tried so many things to no avail. Finally came to my senses to post on a forum. 40871