Windows 10: My PC crashed and and and and then I went to the boot menu - what should I do to restart Windows 10?

Discus and support My PC crashed and and and and then I went to the boot menu - what should I do to restart Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC crashed and and and and then went into the boot menu what should I do I reboot Windows 10 again. All storage media are displayed. Bei mir ist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gamer103, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Gamer103 Win User

My PC crashed and and and and then I went to the boot menu - what should I do to restart Windows 10?

My PC crashed and and and and then went into the boot menu what should I do I reboot Windows 10 again. All storage media are displayed.

:)

Gamer103, Jul 11, 2020
  2. ynmari Win User

windows update settings keep crashing, what should i do?

i tried to update my netflix app so i went to the store and it just kept telling me to turn on windows update, i checked in my settings but every time i go to open the windows update settings, it just keeps crashing, i was told to restart my pc and i did
    but still to no avail, what should i do

ynmari, Jul 11, 2020
  3. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Jul 11, 2020
  4. michael Win User

My PC crashed and and and and then I went to the boot menu - what should I do to restart Windows 10?

My PC restarts, What's the problems?

Hi Team,

My PC keeps on restarting ,

System Specs are:-
    Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe
    i7 3770K
    Samsung SSD 256GB
    Corsair CX 430 PSU
    Win 7

What I have done till now:-
    1.My PC started restarting so what I did, I installed Win7 on 500GB Samsung SATA drive and formatted my SSD , Full Format. and then installed Win7 on SSD, which worked for say, 2 hours or so and then PC again started restarting.
    2. It once also restarted when I was in BIOS.
    3.While rebooting it always asks for "Launch Windows Start up repair"
    4.Yesterday PC stayed ON 20 minutes and then again restarted.
    5.Sometimes it get restarted often while booting and does not even come to login Screen.

Please suggest, I don't know what's the problem.

Thanks.
    michael

michael, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC crashed and and and and then I went to the boot menu - what should I do to restart Windows 10? - Similar Threads - crashed went boot

2. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  3. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  4. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  6. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?: I forgot what windows it was but i have tried everything to try i guess. It asks me if i want a windows hello pin and i say yes, but then it just says it cant over and over again. I tried to press skip for now but it just resets! what should i do?...
  7. My pc keeps restarting after i enter the password, what should i do?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. D drive went missing, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D drive went missing, what should I do?: I use every option I can to detect my d drive from disk management to quick access shortcut but still didn't find anything. What should I do? All of my data from projects to games were placed exactly on that drive....
  9. What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?: I recently updated to 2004 and don't have my Windows old folder anymore. But I'm finding a lot of my apps and games glitching. My games don't even load at all or don't save at all and that's all of them. Some of my apps don't load either. I tried everything in the book...
  10. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198