Windows 10: my pc crashed

Discus and support my pc crashed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after 2 years ive done a restore but its back to windows 8 and I had windows 10 how can I get that back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andrewwindsor2, Jun 1, 2019.

1. my pc crashed

after 2 years ive done a restore but its back to windows 8 and I had windows 10 how can I get that back

:)

andrewwindsor2, Jun 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 1, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 1, 2019
  4. nauzers Win User

my pc crashed

PC Crashing on every game my pc crashed :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin my pc crashed :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

my pc crashed

1. my pc crashed - Similar Threads - crashed

2. Forza Horizon 3 crash while playing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 3 crash while playing: Hello, my forza horizon 3 crashes while i play about 3-10 min, my screen freezes and i hear sound after a while my screen gets gray. Here the eventviewer its german but i think thats no problem Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: forza_x64_release_final.exe, Version:...
  3. BSOD crash code memory management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash code memory management: My Lenovo X270 crashes with the stop code memory management and i am not sure if its my RAM or SSD with the error. Below is the information from the memory dump file Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  4. My steering wheel randomly crashes windows, but just on one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My steering wheel randomly crashes windows, but just on one computer: So I have Ferrari 458 italia steering wheel from thrustmaster, I found it after some time in my basement, it was for xbox360 but with xinput help i could play with it in normal games. But when I tried to connect it to my main pc, my desktop started to dissapear, my start menu...
  5. word files crash windows explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    word files crash windows explorer: since yesterday i notice that opening a word file makes the windows explorer not responding. Last windows update about a montha ago 2004. but since then i have had lenovo updates and kaspersky antivirus updates(most recent). this happens 100% of the times i open a word file....
  6. My windows crashed overnight, desktop is black and programs are crashing upon start

My windows crashed overnight, desktop is black and programs are crashing upon start: I went to bed and believe I didnt show my laptop fully. When I woke up and opened my laptop, my desktop background was black. I tried to open Adobe Illustrator but it crashes upon start. My Adobe Indesign also crashes upon start. My Rhinoceros for 3D modeling also crashes...
  7. BSOD and Event ID 41 Kernal Crash while gaming and exiting games

BSOD and Event ID 41 Kernal Crash while gaming and exiting games: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_TO is the text along with the BSOD. After checking Event Viewer Event ID 41 has happened 3x in the last 2 days, and over 12 in the last week. This issue usually occurs when I am exiting a game, but also will happen when I have been gaming for over an...
  8. Game crashing coming back from Alt+tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game crashing coming back from Alt+tab: So as title says, before newest windows10 update (2004) game (Star Citizen) was running fine. Hours and hours gaming and streaming, no crash problems. Now after 10 minutes the game crash when i come BACK from alt+tab. Windows updated, Nvidia drivers updated, game on SSD....
  9. Computer Crashing Once Per Day

Computer Crashing Once Per Day: I recently upgraded my computer. I ran Windows off the old SSD and everything was working well. I then purchased a Western Digital SN550 Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and installed windows, I have a MSI B450I motherboard Micro ITXand a AMD 3600 processor. Ever since then I have had...
  10. Agenda crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Agenda crash: Since a couple of hours ago everytime i open the windows agenda it closes itself after 4-5 seconds on its own even if i do nothing on it, it doesn't sync anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agenda-crash/4b8a168b-165f-4e76-9d62-5b1adb0bf806