Windows 10: My pc crashes during gaming

Discus and support My pc crashes during gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs - Ryzen 5 4600h 5600mDell G5 Se Bios 1.4.4 Ram 8 gigs512 gigs of storageSo I m playing a game called apex then it crashes into black screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TEJAS SAHOO, Oct 4, 2021.

1. My pc crashes during gaming

Specs - Ryzen 5 4600h 5600mDell G5 Se Bios 1.4.4 Ram 8 gigs512 gigs of storageSo I m playing a game called apex then it crashes into black screen and I have to reboot...I used to get these kind of errors before SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\TJ$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsMethod: GET297msStage: GetCACapsThe server name or address could not be resolved 0x80072ee7 WinHttp:&nbs

:)

TEJAS SAHOO, Oct 4, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 4, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 4, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

My pc crashes during gaming

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

My pc crashes during gaming

1. My pc crashes during gaming - Similar Threads - crashes during gaming

2. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  3. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  4. New PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing during gaming: Hello,Hoping to get some help with this issue as I've tried quite a few different things to solve it.I'm running into a problem where my computer will crash during gaming. It doesn't happen with every game I play, seems to happen with specific ones. I'm wondering if it may be...
  5. New PC crashing during gaming

New PC crashing during gaming: Hello,Hoping to get some help with this issue as I've tried quite a few different things to solve it.I'm running into a problem where my computer will crash during gaming. It doesn't happen with every game I play, seems to happen with specific ones. I'm wondering if it may be...
  6. PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  7. PC crashing during gaming

PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  8. Pc crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  9. Pc crashing during gaming

Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  10. Pc crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging