Windows 10: My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this?

Discus and support My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/paul_at7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paul_at7, Apr 13, 2020.

1. My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this?

/u/paul_at7, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 13, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this?

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this?

1. My pc crashes frequently and this message pops up.How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - crashes frequently message

2. My PC will not stop popping up the lock screen, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC will not stop popping up the lock screen, how do I fix?: For the last two weeks I have been working to fix an issue where randomly, with no rhyme or reason, my computer sends me back to the lock screen and I have to enter my password to continue what I am doing. Every forum post that I have read stated that there was certain...
  3. My PC will not stop popping up the lock screen, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC will not stop popping up the lock screen, how do I fix?: For the last two weeks I have been working to fix an issue where randomly, with no rhyme or reason, my computer sends me back to the lock screen and I have to enter my password to continue what I am doing. Every forum post that I have read stated that there was certain...
  4. My PC will not stop popping up the lock screen, how do I fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i fix my pc crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my pc crashing: icrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040723-7281-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  6. how do i fix my pc crashing

how do i fix my pc crashing: icrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040723-7281-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  7. how do i fix my pc crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  9. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  10. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this