Windows 10: my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

Discus and support my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cullen Miller, Nov 26, 2023.

1. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is expensive.

:)

Cullen Miller, Nov 26, 2023
  2. MrOctober Win User

Video Stutter/Buzz In Audio

For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the video is stuttering and when it stutters, there is a buzz in the audio.

It's a Ryzen 1600, ASRock B450 Pro, 16GB ram, RX 560 GPU. I updated the chipset, GPU and audio drivers. Nothing helped. Rebooting will fix it temporarily, but the problem eventually returns.

Windows 10

MrOctober, Nov 26, 2023
  3. PC crashing with buzzing noise

my pc randomly crashes when im playing games with a buzzing noise that lasts for about 5-10 seconds then my pc shuts off. I looked in windows reliability monitor and i got 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800208345f3, 0xffffa10819e75ad8, 0xffffa10819e75310
    how do i fix this?

mcmontyondamic, Nov 26, 2023
  4. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

Weird Buzzing From Computer Audio

Whenever I play a video, the audio would be fine. Then, a couple seconds later, there would be an abrupt buzzing noise, and then the audio would be fine again for another few seconds before the buzzing comes back. Does anyone have an idea of why this is
    the case? I even checked my speaker software, but everything was already up to date.

AndrewWong777, Nov 26, 2023
Thema:

my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

1. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing... - Similar Threads - crashes randomly audio

2. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  3. my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc crashes randomly. the audio will start glitching out seconds before weird buzzing...: I have 10700k, 3060 ti, 750w gold rates psu by seasonic, 16gb 4000mhz memory and windows 10 Pro 64 bit. I tried swapping to my old 3600mhz ram and that did not solve it. I have no idea where to start to test what the issue is without replacing each part 1 by 1, but that is...
  4. weird screen/audio glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird screen/audio glitch: So, Randomly when I'm on my laptop, weird static colorful squares cover my screen, the audio sounds like a record scratching over and over, and my mouse stops responding. please help!...
  5. My audio is cutting out and buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio is cutting out and buzzing: Hello I just got a new pc and it’s fine when I’m playing in my own but when I play with my friends my audio will cut out and make a strange buzz noise I have tried buying a splitter because I am using a turtle beach headset but even with the splitter nothing had changed I...
  6. My audio is cutting out and buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio is cutting out and buzzing: Hello I just got a new pc and it’s fine when I’m playing in my own but when I play with my friends my audio will cut out and make a strange buzz noise I have tried buying a splitter because I am using a turtle beach headset but even with the splitter nothing had changed I...
  7. Weird audio glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird audio glitch: So when I went to plug in my headphones from my laptop to my gaming desktop, and i plugged them in, and they keep disabling, enabling, disabling, enabling, and disabling and keeps repeating that. It doesnt stop, and changing the USB port doesnt fix it....
  8. Audio stutter buzzing glitching everywhere

Audio stutter buzzing glitching everywhere: Hello, First, have my specs: Asus X550LN, Nvidia 840M 2GB, Intel i7 4500U, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit (upgraded from Windows 8.1 64 bit). So I've upgraded to Windows 10 relatively easily and without any serious issues besides the odd bug here and there. By far the most...
  9. Weird audio glitch

Weird audio glitch: So the simple explanation of my problem is whenever my headphones are connected to my computer and its actively trying to record audio (like in a discord call) no actual sound plays, but the microphone works just fine and anyone else can hear me, but then when its not trying...
  10. Weird Buzzing From Computer Audio

Weird Buzzing From Computer Audio: Whenever I play a video, the audio would be fine. Then, a couple seconds later, there would be an abrupt buzzing noise, and then the audio would be fine again for another few seconds before the buzzing comes back. Does anyone have an idea of why this is the case? I even...