Windows 10: My PC crashes when I play a game

Discus and support My PC crashes when I play a game in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since i've made the last Windows 10 adapt, when I play a game Rainbow six siege my PC crashes a few minutes later about ten minutes later. But when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LAGRIM, Jul 27, 2021.

1. LAGRIM Win User

My PC crashes when I play a game

Since i've made the last Windows 10 adapt, when I play a game Rainbow six siege my PC crashes a few minutes later about ten minutes later. But when it crashes, it does not realy crash, suddenly I hear a weird scrambled sound and my screen is totaly frozen. I can not do anything with my mouse and keyboard even if the LEDs are still shining. My PC is still working with the LEDs on too but I can't turn off my PC by pushing the ignition button, so I have to turn off the alimentation. So, the question is what do you think the problem is ? Ans how can I fix that ? Thanks

:)

LAGRIM, Jul 27, 2021

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 27, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2021
  4. My PC crashes when I play a game

play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

My PC crashes when I play a game

1. My PC crashes when I play a game - Similar Threads - crashes play game

2. Pc restarts when I play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc restarts when I play a game: Hey I’ve gotten this pc recently and it’s in pretty good shape. Now out of nowhere, my pc has been restarting everytime I try to play a game. For example, I can load up the game just fine. I get past the title screen but once I get past that. My screen goes black and my pc...
  3. my pc is crashing a lot when i play any game

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is crashing a lot when i play any game: my pc crashes when im playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-crashing-a-lot-when-i-play-any-game/d63e0bd3-c5d3-4128-84ef-3fca738362fd
  4. Crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing when I play games: Hello, I'm having issues with my pc crashing when I play games... Its only when I play games. I reinstalled my driver for the graphics card (5600 XT), I haven't done too much else seeing as that I'm not really PC savvy. If anyone has any trouble shooting suggestions I would...
  5. My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers: Hi! Whenever I play on a server on minecraft, my system crashes and I get the Thread Stuck In Device Driver error code. It does not crash for any other game, nor does it crash when I play single player minecraft. I have tried several different methods to try and fix this,...
  6. Games Freeze or crash my PC only when i play on my Hard Drive

Games Freeze or crash my PC only when i play on my Hard Drive: My pc keeps crashing or freezing whenever I play games on my hard drive. Ever since 3 weeks ago when I was playing rainbow six siege my game crashed thought it was just siege so I sent a support ticket to ubi they couldn't help me so I played Warzone but that still crashed...
  7. When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I play an online multiplayer game, my internet crashes.: So, I have spent all day trying to fix this problem where my wifi just breaks when I play an online game. The specific games I have been playing were Civilization 6 and CS-GO if you need to know that. I have updated all of my intel drivers, updated my nvidia geforce graphics...
  8. PC Crashes When Not Playing Games

PC Crashes When Not Playing Games: Please read the entire post I have a Windows 10 PC with AMD Radeon graphics. 8GB installed ram. The PC often freezes and turns into a black screen, forcing me to reboot every time. When I play most games this does not happen only when I'm doing stuff unrelated to gaming. Only...
  9. PC crashing into BSOD frequently when playing games

PC crashing into BSOD frequently when playing games: So I built my PC already like 2 years ago. For the first year everything was completely fine and I had no issues with it, however about a year ago I started to have a problem in Fortnite where sometimes (and by sometimes I mean once a day of playing fortnite maybe) it would...
  10. PC crashes randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes randomly when playing games.: I've had this problem now for about a month. Somedays it wont happen at all, others it will happen 4-5 times. When playing a game my pc will crash/freeze at random. I'm completely locked out. Mouse wont move, can't use keyboard. Computer is completely frozen and...