Windows 10: My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

Discus and support My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Whenever I play on a server on minecraft, my system crashes and I get the Thread Stuck In Device Driver error code. It does not crash for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rosie S, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Rosie S Win User

My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

Hi!

Whenever I play on a server on minecraft, my system crashes and I get the Thread Stuck In Device Driver error code. It does not crash for any other game, nor does it crash when I play single player minecraft. I have tried several different methods to try and fix this, updated my BIOS, update graphics drivers, run SFC and DISM scans and checked my hard drive. Those were all unsuccessful and I am still unable to play on servers without my system crashing.

If it is of any help, my processor is an AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with integrated Radeon Vega 8 Graphics.

I do not experience these crashes on any other game or program, only multiplayer minecraft servers.

If anyone knows how to prevent fix this, please let me know.

Thanks

Rosie S

:)

Rosie S, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 26, 2020
  3. KRDucky's Minecraft Server Clubhouse!

Greetings all! *Smile My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers :)

Ever since the crash of Easy Rhino's epic Minecraft server, I have been offering my existing Minecraft server as a place to gather. At the end of the month I shall be moving to Fragnet servers but will be porting the current world over to it.

I can support up to 20 players with bukkit.

currently there is no white/black list.

The server IP is:

s1.cloudcrafting.com:4001

The current list of Bukkit plugins are:

Essentials
    Trains
    iConomy
    Minecart Permanence

I look forward to seeing you on the server!

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Dec 26, 2020
  4. My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers

1. My PC crashes when I play on Minecraft Servers - Similar Threads - crashes play Minecraft

2. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc crashes whenever i play minecraft: yo. i recently fixed my pc and my cpu issue and it has been running smoothly last week, this week my pc when i play games it lags even on minecraft, whenever i try to install a new minecraft update or an app is extracting some files my pc shuts down, i tried fixing the...
  3. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes whenever i play minecraft: yo. i recently fixed my pc and my cpu issue and it has been running smoothly last week, this week my pc when i play games it lags even on minecraft, whenever i try to install a new minecraft update or an app is extracting some files my pc shuts down, i tried fixing the...
  4. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  6. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  7. My Pc Crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc Crashing when playing games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on**Any help please...
  8. My PC crashes when I play a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC crashes when I play a game: Since i've made the last Windows 10 adapt, when I play a game Rainbow six siege my PC crashes a few minutes later about ten minutes later. But when it crashes, it does not realy crash, suddenly I hear a weird scrambled sound and my screen is totaly frozen. I can not do...
  9. i can,t play servers on minecraft pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can,t play servers on minecraft pc: i can,t join any server with my on minecraft. i play on pc with the java launcher. this year i bought minecraft in the hopes that i can join my friend server but it said: failed to login the authentication servers are currently down for maintnance and has said that ever sins....
  10. My computer crashes when i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes when i play minecraft: Hi latley my computer running win 10 64bit crashed and had the stop code: whea_uncorrectable_error while playing minecraft newest version. It would just display crash screen with whea_uncorrectable_error...