Windows 10: My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this.

Discus and support My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Ntfs Date: 1/20/2020 2:37:38 PM Event ID: 55 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amirseferi, Jan 20, 2020.

1. My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this.

Log Name: System
    Source: Ntfs
    Date: 1/20/2020 2:37:38 PM
    Event ID: 55
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: Z-10
    Description:
    A corruption was discovered in the file system structure on volume C:.

The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online.

Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Ntfs" Guid="{dd70bc80-ef44-421b-8ac3-cd31da613a4e}" />
    <EventID>55</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-01-20T13:37:38.772530500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>7830</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="192" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Z-10</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="DriveName">C:</Data>
    <Data Name="DeviceName">\Device\HarddiskVolume2</Data>
    <Data Name="CorruptionState">0x1c</Data>
    <Data Name="HeaderFlags">0x22</Data>
    <Data Name="Severity">Normal</Data>
    <Data Name="Origin">File System Driver</Data>
    <Data Name="Verb">Force Proactive Scan</Data>
    <Data Name="Description">The exact nature of the corruption is unknown. The file system structures need to be scanned online.
    </Data>
    <Data Name="Signature">0xe2b3f0fb</Data>
    <Data Name="Outcome">Pseudo Verb</Data>
    <Data Name="SampleLength">0</Data>
    <Data Name="SampleData">
    </Data>
    <Data Name="SourceFile">0x17</Data>
    <Data Name="SourceLine">227</Data>
    <Data Name="SourceTag">137</Data>
    <Data Name="AdditionalInfo">0x10000000</Data>
    <Data Name="CallStack">Ntfs+0x19a64c, Ntfs+0xf4008, Ntfs+0x10013f, Ntfs+0x13a83a, Ntfs+0x20cf84, Ntfs+0x210c6f, Ntfs+0x4dca2, ntoskrnl+0x1216c5, ntoskrnl+0x1b838c</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

amirseferi, Jan 20, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this.

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this.

1. My pc crashes while gaming i can hear sound. Event Logs Says like this. - Similar Threads - crashes while gaming

2. Event ID 10016 DistributedCOM crashing pc while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 10016 DistributedCOM crashing pc while gaming: Out of the blue my pc started to reboot randomly while gaming. It became more and more regularly. After some google searches I found that every time I had a crash there was a warining in the Event viewer, windows log. The details are as follows: The application-specific...
  3. My PC crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC crashes while gaming: Hey guys I’m looking to see if someone could help me fix this issue. My PC Specs are: 3090 Founders Edition AMD Ryzen 5900x DDR4 4000 MHz Corsair dominator ASUS ROG B550-XE SAMSUNG SSD 970 1Tb 4Tb western digital black 850 Watts Corsair RMXThe issue that I am having is, when...
  4. My PC crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes while gaming: Hey guys I’m looking to see if someone could help me fix this issue. My PC Specs are: 3090 Founders Edition AMD Ryzen 5900x DDR4 4000 MHz Corsair dominator ASUS ROG B550-XE SAMSUNG SSD 970 1Tb 4Tb western digital black 850 Watts Corsair RMXThe issue that I am having is, when...
  5. My PC crashes while gaming

6. Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes: Hello,Been trying to deal with this issue for a while and have been working with Nvidia support as well.When playing certain games I will get a disconnect sound and then the screen will turn a solid color. After a few seconds the screen will turn off and then back on but...
  7. Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes

Hear the disconnected device sound and then game crashes: Hello,Been trying to deal with this issue for a while and have been working with Nvidia support as well.When playing certain games I will get a disconnect sound and then the screen will turn a solid color. After a few seconds the screen will turn off and then back on but...
  8. Pc crashes with a different solid screen or sometimes I can still hear game sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes with a different solid screen or sometimes I can still hear game sounds: I got ton of issues since I move in my room I can't play games or anything I can only use it for school I tried a lot of things to fix the damn issue but it always happens I'm tired of it please give me tips how to fix it I can't take it to a repair shop because my mom would...
  9. i hear motherboard beep sound while pc is running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i hear motherboard beep sound while pc is running: first of all i don't see any issue with my pc it's working fine in my opiniondaily works and some gamingbut i'm wondering why sometimesrandomly i hear a really low and quick beep sound from motherboard even while working with itbtw i bought my pc 8 months ago prebuilt and in...
  10. Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot hear sounds from browser & games but I can hear system sounds!: (SOLVED) Sometimes I cannot hear sounds from games, browsers (all of them) and programs. The funny thing is that I can hear system sounds e.g. when I change the sound level. Solution: My desktop PC has 4 users. To describe the solution, I must write the scenario...