Windows 10: My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

Discus and support My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I recently started experiencing blue screens out of nowhere caused by ntoskrnl.exe+1c3b20. I found a solution that said that I should install my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeodorTonkov, Jan 5, 2021.

1. My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

So, I recently started experiencing blue screens out of nowhere caused by ntoskrnl.exe+1c3b20. I found a solution that said that I should install my chipset drivers which worked for some time but now I had another crash. I've also tried to run a memory diagnostic which didn't find any mistakes. Another which I did is to go to cmd with administrator priviliges and run the following command : sfc /scannow which found some mistakes and repaired them. I'm not sure if that was the problem so I want to ask the moderators/the community for help. My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming. fca33e69-b1f7-4fd1-b82a-6c9954be3dd7?upload=true.png

:)

TeodorTonkov, Jan 5, 2021
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming.

1. My pc crashes with a blue screen of death while gaming. - Similar Threads - crashes blue screen

2. My Pc goes to blue screen of death randomly while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc goes to blue screen of death randomly while gaming.: This is the error i get.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎20/‎2024 2:12 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2:...
  3. My Pc goes to blue screen of death randomly while gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc goes to blue screen of death randomly while gaming.: This is the error i get.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎20/‎2024 2:12 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 124Parameter 1: 0Parameter 2:...
  4. Blue screen of death while playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death while playing a game: On 02-18-2023 i was playing a game when unexpectedly my laptop experienced blue screen of death. I was not shocked, because i have experienced bsod last year and the cause was me undervolting cpu too much. I didn't expect to get bsod while playing a game because i have...
  5. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  6. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming: So I recently rebuilt my pc about 2 months ago, new case, new corsair ram, corsair water cooler and fans. When I rebuilt my pc it ran fine then started blue screening from the hard drive it was on got corrupted, I reinstalled windows on a different drive that has 300gb of...
  8. Blue Screen Of Death While Gaming

9. Blue screens of death and crashing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death and crashing games: Hi, I recently built a computer for gaming. And when trying to play games and even just browsing the web or other miscellaneous stuff, I get blue screens. And one of the more frequent ones is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I’ve looked it up and every webpage keeps saying that...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death While In-Game: Over the past years, my PC has been crashing while I am playing games. It never crashed, but now it has started again. I believe that it has to do with the cooling or heating of the PC. The crash only happens in the summer which suggests to me it has to do with the heat. It...