Windows 10: My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

Discus and support My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For almost a month or even better, I started taking "bluescreen". Sometimes it takes 4-5 days before it gives me 1, other times it gives me once an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mihai Dunga, Feb 2, 2023.

1. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

For almost a month or even better, I started taking "bluescreen". Sometimes it takes 4-5 days before it gives me 1, other times it gives me once an hour, I don't know what else to do! I did everything I found on the internet... I reinstalled windows 10 fresh, I installed windows 11, nothing, the same.I tried SFC / DCIM / CHKDSK / Windows Memory Diagnostic. I have 2 ssds, 1 by m.2 and the second one is 2.5 inches, I removed them, I reinserted them, I removed all the cables&n

:)

Mihai Dunga, Feb 2, 2023
  2. cseitz Win User

Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline

I am trying to debug a bluescreen I've been having.

I am looking through event viewer and I believe I've narrowed down potential events related to the crash, but I need a reference point so I can refer to the timestamps on the events.

Kernel Power 41 is within this list.

When does the Kernel Power 41 Error occur in the span of a BSOD?

Is it logged to event viewer after rebooting from a bluescreen? Does it occur the moment a BSOD finishes collecting errors? Or does it occur at a different time?

Additionally, are there any events that can act as reference points in the timeline of a bluescreen? Does event viewer even log events during a bluescreen's "collecting" phase?

Thanks.

cseitz, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline

No, it is vice versa, not Kernel-Power 41 is result of BSOD but BSOD may be result of power fault indicated by this event.

Yes, there may be some events before BSOD pointing to BSOD reasons but there is no definitive list unfortunately.

Igor Leyko, Feb 2, 2023
  4. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

1. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41 - Similar Threads - crashing BlueScreen Event

2. My PC crashing kernel-power 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC crashing kernel-power 41: I have a problem that my computer crashes from time to time. Most often when I turn on one of several games. Not every game crashes. However, if it does happen, it happens at random times - sometimes right after starting the game, and other times after a few hours of playing....
  3. My PC crashing kernel-power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashing kernel-power 41: I have a problem that my computer crashes from time to time. Most often when I turn on one of several games. Not every game crashes. However, if it does happen, it happens at random times - sometimes right after starting the game, and other times after a few hours of playing....
  4. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41: Good evening/day, I have a rather big problem with the "KARNEL-POWER" EVENT IDUL 41, it gives me a freeze/bluescreen once every few days. And I do not understand why. I tried SFC / DCIM / CHKDSK / Windows Memory Diagnostic. I have 2 ssds, 1 by m.2 and the second one is 2.5...
  5. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41: Good evening/day, I have a rather big problem with the "KARNEL-POWER" EVENT IDUL 41, it gives me a freeze/bluescreen once every few days. And I do not understand why. I tried SFC / DCIM / CHKDSK / Windows Memory Diagnostic. I have 2 ssds, 1 by m.2 and the second one is 2.5...
  6. My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41

My PC crashing with BlueScreen Event Viewer : kernel-power 41: For almost a month or even better, I started taking "bluescreen". Sometimes it takes 4-5 days before it gives me 1, other times it gives me once an hour, I don't know what else to do! I did everything I found on the internet... I reinstalled windows 10 fresh, I installed...
  7. Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline: I am trying to debug a bluescreen I've been having.I am looking through event viewer and I believe I've narrowed down potential events related to the crash, but I need a reference point so I can refer to the timestamps on the events.Kernel Power 41 is within this list.When...
  8. Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline

Event Viewer - Kernel Power 41 - Bluescreen Timeline: I am trying to debug a bluescreen I've been having.I am looking through event viewer and I believe I've narrowed down potential events related to the crash, but I need a reference point so I can refer to the timestamps on the events.Kernel Power 41 is within this list.When...
  9. "Kernel Power Event ID 41 63" reported into the Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Kernel Power Event ID 41 63" reported into the Event Viewer: Hi, for few weeks now I have a problem with my PC restarting without any warningm there is no BSOD, just instant restarts. It happens in video games, but there is no scheme to that, sometimes PC restarts after few minutes, sometimes it doesn't after hours of work. My PC was...
  10. Random Bluescreen Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Bluescreen Kernel-Power Event 41: My system randomly bluescreen even after i update my windows or reinstall my windows. I tried sfc /scannow but there's no violation have been found. I already check windows memory diagnostic too and no issue. Here the minidump...