Windows 10: my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in

Discus and support my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey, for some reason, every time I log into my user in my PC, a new temporary user is created. i cant think of anything that triggered it. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PinchDinosaur54, Oct 2, 2019.

1. my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in

hey,

for some reason, every time I log into my user in my PC, a new temporary user is created. i cant think of anything that triggered it.

my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in c2afcd6e-e1ac-4f92-afbe-80f81cd9ef2a?upload=true.png

so my questions are:

1) does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? [yes, i tried restarting]

2) is there a way to recover the original files that were deleted?

thanks!

:)

PinchDinosaur54, Oct 2, 2019

2. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 2, 2019
  3. PC is logging in to temporary profile

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with temporary profile on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest you to refer the
    suggestions
    provided by me replied on May 24, 2019 and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 2, 2019
  4. my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in

I was having an issue creating a new user profile for windows 10 on my Sony vaio laptop.

Initially once i created the profile using her windows log in I was getting the error 'user profile service service failed the sign-in'. To fix this I tried removing the profile and creating a local profile. Upon restarting, I received the same error message.

Having looked in the community discussions, I saw that using 'windows +R' brought up a user list. I did this and checked all the info was correct for the user profile. I also checked the other accounts on there. I am the administrator and was in the 'homegroup'
    group, there were also a couple of other profiles that had similar names to mine but were for software updates in the description.

Upon closing the window, I believe I was prompted to log in to make the changes. When's I clicked ok, it took me to the log in screen where both my administrator profile and the other user profile were listed. However now, it only has the new user profile
    available. There is nowhere to click the administrator profile and I am still getting the user profile service error for this new user profile which is not allowing me to go any further.

I have tried to open in safe mode in order to do a system restore but I'm being prompted for an administrator password which is coming back as incorrect (it is definitely correct as I have just logged into the account on here with it).

so now I am unable to do a system restore, a reset or log in to a profile as my administrator profile doesn't seem to exist any more.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Sam

correct

Samaldinho4, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in

1. my PC creates a new temporary user every time I log in - Similar Threads - creates temporary user

2. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    in windows 10 every time new usere creat: in windows 10 every time new usere creat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-every-time-new-usere-creat/ffc80477-2b55-47dd-830f-f19c000afb8b
  3. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in windows 10 every time new usere creat: in windows 10 every time new usere creat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-every-time-new-usere-creat/ffc80477-2b55-47dd-830f-f19c000afb8b
  4. in windows 10 every time new usere creat

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  6. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...: I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile and I have no previous data in this profile. Help me to recover my data of original profile as it is very important to me. What steps should I take to overcome this problem of signing...
  7. I can't sign in to my original profile. Every time I sign in it creates temporary profile...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows creates new shortcuts on my taskbar every time I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows creates new shortcuts on my taskbar every time I log in: I recently installed Windows and I got this extrange problem where everytime I log into any account, Windows creates a shortcut for the System Configuration, cmd and Control Panel always these three. [ATTACH] No matter how many times I remove them, they will be back...
  9. temporary user created

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temporary user created: Latest upgrade created a temporary user so now it appears all my files have disappeared. I signed on as I usually do. How do I figure this out. I'm under a deadline and am anxious to get back to work! Thanks....
  10. Logging back in as temporary user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging back in as temporary user: I understand others have had problems logging in as a temporary user when updating to windows 10 and a reboot or update sorts this out. But does anyone know how I can log back in as that temporary user again?? I moved some documents and pictures (in the folder...