Windows 10: My pc decided not to be activated

Discus and support My pc decided not to be activated in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RemoteHun, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. My pc decided not to be activated

So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074

submitted by /u/RemoteHun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RemoteHun, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:23 AM
  2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

4. swat354 Win User

My pc decided not to be activated

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

Thema:

My pc decided not to be activated

1. My pc decided not to be activated - Similar Threads - decided activated

2. BSOD after overclock, was stable for 3 days until it decided it's not, someone help with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after overclock, was stable for 3 days until it decided it's not, someone help with...: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  3. Why has microsoft decided to block the wifi of my printer in the update of november 2020?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why has microsoft decided to block the wifi of my printer in the update of november 2020?: After the latest update in november my wifi printer is only working if I shut down the firewall. I don't understand why this is done. I mean, there must be working very intelligent people there, so why this stupid mistake? I see all sort of complicated fixes, the normal fixes...
  4. So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...

So my little brother decided that he wants to help me with freeing space for the computer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/liithecow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwg9sw/so_my_little_brother_decided_that_he_wants_to/
  5. I bought a pc from a friend but decided to do a reset on said pc to remove all existing...

I bought a pc from a friend but decided to do a reset on said pc to remove all existing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_WARPT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jw8miq/i_bought_a_pc_from_a_friend_but_decided_to_do_a/
  6. HELP! My laptop, Acer A114-32-C1YA, spontaneously decided that it doesn't support...

HELP! My laptop, Acer A114-32-C1YA, spontaneously decided that it doesn't support...: submitted by /u/jakeymango [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkssdy/help_my_laptop_acer_a11432c1ya_spontaneously/
  7. Cortana, separate from just removing, why cant we decide?

in Cortana
    Cortana, separate from just removing, why cant we decide?: So, I did read several ways to disable cortana a while back and it worked for me but i could no longer search my folders or use the search bar at the bottom of the desktop in the start bar/task bar. After a system update she came back as if giving me the finger. She is...
  8. Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?: Hello! So I wanted to delete all my files and start up Windows 10 Home by using the “Clean all my drives” option on Reset this PC, (I don’t want to recycle/give away my PC by the way but I want to securely feel like none of my data is recoverable) and i’m very concerned if...
  9. Got a replacement motherboard (which I did not activate with) decided to go back to the old...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got a replacement motherboard (which I did not activate with) decided to go back to the old...: To whom may concern I'm getting activation issues the long story is super long, I'm gonna cut the chase and say this... I went ordered for replacement of my old motherboard through amazon, got the motherboard replaced it in my computer with the new motherboard same model and...
  10. Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...: After seeing another thread on how to activate W10, I followed a command prompt and got this. <DiagReport> <LicensingData> <ToolVersion>10.0.17134.1</ToolVersion> <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_UNLICENSED</LicensingStatus>...