Windows 10: My pc decided not to be activated

Discus and support My pc decided not to be activated in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RemoteHun, Nov 21, 2020.

1. My pc decided not to be activated

So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074

submitted by /u/RemoteHun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RemoteHun, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Superfly Win User

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Nov 21, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 21, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

My pc decided not to be activated

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

My pc decided not to be activated

1. My pc decided not to be activated - Similar Threads - decided activated

2. if the see activity setting is off and my parent decides to turn it on again in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if the see activity setting is off and my parent decides to turn it on again in the middle...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-the-see-activity-setting-is-off-and-my-parent/9d844188-e452-4227-beb7-24bced11fddb
  3. if the see activity setting is off and my parent decides to turn it on again in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if the see activity setting is off and my parent decides to turn it on again in the middle...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-the-see-activity-setting-is-off-and-my-parent/9d844188-e452-4227-beb7-24bced11fddb
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  5. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  6. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows decided to revoke my activation key

Windows decided to revoke my activation key: I have purchased a windows 10 professional OEM key off of Kingwin in January 2020 and used it with no issue until today. I turn on my computer only to find the dreaded "Activate windows" watermark on my screen. going into the activation settings, it tells me that I don't have...
  8. Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use the same activation key of Windows 10 Home if my PC decides to unactivate itself?: Hello! So I wanted to delete all my files and start up Windows 10 Home by using the “Clean all my drives” option on Reset this PC, (I don’t want to recycle/give away my PC by the way but I want to securely feel like none of my data is recoverable) and i’m very concerned if...
  9. Got a replacement motherboard (which I did not activate with) decided to go back to the old...

Got a replacement motherboard (which I did not activate with) decided to go back to the old...: To whom may concern I'm getting activation issues the long story is super long, I'm gonna cut the chase and say this... I went ordered for replacement of my old motherboard through amazon, got the motherboard replaced it in my computer with the new motherboard same model and...
  10. Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...: After seeing another thread on how to activate W10, I followed a command prompt and got this. <DiagReport> <LicensingData> <ToolVersion>10.0.17134.1</ToolVersion> <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_UNLICENSED</LicensingStatus>...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. version 10.0.19041.1 windows 10 activation