Windows 10: My PC- Devices and Drivers section

Discus and support My PC- Devices and Drivers section in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; under the folders in "my file" section of "My PC"- the PBR Image E is showing a red stripe, and says that I only have 213 MB free of 8.54 GB. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnePotter, Aug 21, 2020.

1. My PC- Devices and Drivers section

under the folders in "my file" section of "My PC"- the PBR Image E is showing a red stripe, and says that I only have 213 MB free of 8.54 GB. What shall I do? And why is it getting full?

:)

AnnePotter, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Find driver for my device

Hi Samuel,

One step that you can try to get the latest driver for your device is to plug it to your laptop or PC. Windows should automatically detect that it needs the necessary drivers for your device, and will attempt to install or download them automatically.

If the above step won't work, we suggest checking out with Trend Tech support. Drivers can normally be found in the Support section from the manufacturers website where you will find a Software and Drivers sub-section. Check out with Trend Tech support website
    for more information or assistance.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Aug 21, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 21, 2020
  4. My PC- Devices and Drivers section

synaptics Pointing Device Driver

Try Uninstalling your device first, restart and then Install again.

Step 1:

• Open device manager by right clicking This PC and select Manage. On the left pane, click the same.
    • Under Mouse and pointing devices, right click the synaptics driver and click Uninstall.
    Step 2:

Restart when prompted. Remember, Restart!

Step 3:

Install the synaptics driver again using the setup utility provided by the manufacturer

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

My PC- Devices and Drivers section

1. My PC- Devices and Drivers section - Similar Threads - Devices Drivers section

2. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  3. What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do if my device is not showing in the devices section of my Microsoft account?: Mi NoteBook Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-my-device-is-not-showing-in-the/7909a86e-38d0-4de4-9b84-7a2c620985dd
  4. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  5. In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?

In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it?: In This PC, Devices And Drivers are showing, but not Folder section, how can i get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-this-pc-devices-and-drivers-are-showing-but-not/d7f1ab99-da45-4de8-9270-580c76f4c994
  6. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.: how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is happening with me since last 5 months. please help!!!...
  7. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.: how to fix this problem.it only shows the remove device option and not the connect option. it tried to fix it a lot but it did not fix. this is happening with me since last 5 months. please help!!!...
  8. problem in my other devices section in my bluetooth settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. support section for driver software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support section for driver software: support section for driver software. code 10. the device cannot start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-section-for-driver-software/bb593e6e-53fd-40c1-aada-b5dd085672e0
  10. support section for driver software

support section for driver software: support section for driver software. code 10. the device cannot start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-section-for-driver-software/bb593e6e-53fd-40c1-aada-b5dd085672e0