Windows 10: My PC did not start correctly

Discus and support My PC did not start correctly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I get a bite screen and an error massage: "Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly", it's happening after upgrade my WIN 10. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HannesCooper, Jan 25, 2019.

1. My PC did not start correctly

Hi, I get a bite screen and an error massage: "Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly", it's happening after upgrade my WIN 10. Help

:)

HannesCooper, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My PC did not start correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 25, 2019
  4. My PC did not start correctly

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

My PC did not start correctly

1. My PC did not start correctly - Similar Threads - did start correctly

2. Pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc did not start correctly: Automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-did-not-start-correctly/d4ecf122-0602-42f0-9f8e-b0b9006e4f08
  3. Pc did not start correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc did not start correctly: Automatic repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-did-not-start-correctly/d4ecf122-0602-42f0-9f8e-b0b9006e4f08
  4. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc did not start correctly.: I restarted my pc but then a message displaying your pc did not start correctly. I have tried so many times to fix it with every option but nothing seems to work. I wrote commands into the command prompt and none worked, I tried a system restore and that didn’t work and I...
  5. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc did not start correctly.: I restarted my pc but then a message displaying your pc did not start correctly. I have tried so many times to fix it with every option but nothing seems to work. I wrote commands into the command prompt and none worked, I tried a system restore and that didn’t work and I...
  6. Pc did not start correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: I believe my PC overheated, which caused this error. Allowing it to cool down off did not help. It brought back to the blue screen for repair options. I tried doing 'System Restore' and it has me select my account, but then asks for a password. This is where Im stuck. I've...
  8. PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC DID NOT START CORRECTLY: Please help me, I have problem with my HP ENVY X360 cannot sign in because whenever switch on it keep sayingPREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR below HP signs at the beginning. After a few second screen turn to blue color and saidAUTOMATIC REPAIR but yet I cannot solved it. Please...
  9. "Your PC did not start correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Your PC did not start correctly": Hello When i turn on the laptop it say "Automatic repair" "Your PC did not start correctly" So i've been looking online for a solution and after trying out several things i'm down to my last hope the microsoft community. It seems to be a Hard Drive problem Here you...
  10. Your PC did not start correctly

Your PC did not start correctly: Hello all, My PC was working fine over night, when i woke up this morning, it gave me the above message with automotic repair. Restarting did not work, shutting down did not work. resetting the PC with all the options gave me Could not Reset errors. Startup repair could not...