Windows 10: My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...

Discus and support My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My windows 10 didn't have a administrator user so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do? -PS: I accidentally change my administrator user to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KurtArellano, Dec 16, 2018.

1. My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...

My windows 10 didn't have a administrator user so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?

-PS: I accidentally change my administrator user to standard user

:)

KurtArellano, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Ikaruga Win User

router logs DoS attack from a local PC....

Well you did not say that you don't really know what you are doing. It's not a problem of course, but it changes things a little.

It's not even clear if the PC or the router is the problem at this time, so I suggested that you disable some unnecessary things which are usually known to cause many problems, sorry if those were too complicated.

• You could reset some network related stuffz on the PC as a next step. Open an elevated command prompt (run as administrator), and enter the followings on the PC:
      netsh int ip reset reset.log
      netsh int ipv6 reset
      netsh winsock reset
      netsh branchcache reset
      netsh advfirewall reset
      (note: You can export your current firewall rules in the "group policy" before the reset if it's needed for some reason)

• Btw, Would it be a problem to reset the router to the default settings if the things we are trying will not help? There is a menu point for that called "factory settings" (and also a little hole on the back if you prefer that one).. the Administrator username in the router after the reset would be admin and the password is probably on a sticker at the bottom of the router (special settings needed to go online with your ISP might be also necessary)
      This is not needed now (not yet), but perhaps the source of the problem is at the router and not the PC in question, so we may come to that eventually.
    ps.: Do you have a second network card you could test in that PC and a different cable to rule out some hardware issues on the PC side?

Ikaruga, Dec 16, 2018
  3. No Administrator Rights On The PC (Windows 10)

Hi Fozia,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode with command prompt:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with command prompt by pressing the corresponding number.
    Step 2:

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment.

• Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

3. Close the Command Prompt.

4. Try to login though Built in Administrator and change the other user account privileges to Administrator.

5. You may create new user account also and assign the administrative privileges to the account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 16, 2018
  4. My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I...

1. My pc did'nt have a administrator so that i can't do all in my pc what should i do?-PS: I... - Similar Threads - did'nt administrator can't

2. What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do if I have no bitlocker recovery key on my pc?: I was turning on my pc today and a blue screen popped up asking me for my “Bitlocker recovery key”. I had no idea what this was. I logged into my Microsoft account on my phone and it said I had no recovery key. Can someone help me out with this?...
  3. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?: I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my Windows installation....
  4. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?: I was just scrolling through my installed apps in the Settings and I found KMSPico, I'm thinking of deleting it but I am worried that it could brick my Windows installation....
  5. I found KMSPico inside my PC what should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. IT administrator has limited access on my PC. What do I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IT administrator has limited access on my PC. What do I do?: I was trying to run a windows security scan when I got an error saying "IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." This windows 10 computer is my personal computer and I...
  7. Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turned my pc on and this happened, what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/___NepTune___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3bixl/turned_my_pc_on_and_this_happened_what_should_i_do/
  8. I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with my Windows pc (error 3694) what should I do?: Hi Habe eine Problem mit meinem Windows Pc (Fehler 3694) was soll ich tun?
  9. my laptop doesnt have an administration what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop doesnt have an administration what should i do?: my laptop doesnt have an administration what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration/0fcf0dbe-a6f1-47d3-98a2-1e0c8d951dbe
  10. So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I wanted to reset my pc and now I am here what should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_PureZocker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8agvi/so_i_wanted_to_reset_my_pc_and_now_i_am_here_what/