Windows 10: My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have...

Discus and support My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have important information for me in my SD and I need to use it. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nicholasosorio1, Oct 11, 2019.

1. My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have...

My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have important information for me in my SD and I need to use it. please help with this

:)

nicholasosorio1, Oct 11, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Oct 11, 2019
  3. john_ Win User
    Micro sd to sd card adaptor...

Wow... That's expensive considering that the opposite adapter sells for about a dollar.

This looks much cheaper. I believe does the same job. And it should be much cheaper. If I am not mistaken these are passive adapters.

SD to Micro SD Card Extension Cable Adapter Flexible Extender Cable 24 inch Long | eBay $4.74

My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have... adapter-png.png

john_, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have...

Phone is not reading the SD card.

Hello,
    Jeevan

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you Lumia 640 XL LTE is having issues reading your SD memory card.

There is a possibility that the SD memory card corrupted. Please try to perform a Scan Disk maintenance on it by following the steps below:

• Turn off your phone and remove the SD card. Use a SD card reader and plug it in to your computer.
    • Open Computer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Computer.
    • Right-click the SD card drive that you want to check, and then click "Properties".
    • Click the "Tools" tab, and then, under Error-checking, click Check Now.
    • Put a check mark on the "Automatically fix the file system errors" and "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors".
    • Click Start.
      • Wait for the Scan Disk process to complete, then mount your SD memory card back to your phone.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have...

1. My PC does not read my SD card. I'm trying to use my SD but it doesn't work. I have... - Similar Threads - does read card

2. Why does my SD card no longer read

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my SD card no longer read: Tested my Micro SD card from my GoPro to make sure I could transfer images and videos. Put the Micro SD into the adapter, downloaded 1 video, and put card back in my camera. Took a few pictures to mess around about 5 minutes later and tried to transfer those too. This time...
  3. SD card not reading

SD card not reading: hi my sd card was importing pictures and videos perfectly until it seems i did an update on windows 10.i have a lenovo laptop.for the last 2 days when i put the sd card in nothing happens,the sd card is from a wildlife trail cam.Please help...
  4. SD Card not being read in my pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD Card not being read in my pc.: I know this is not a problem with the Micro sd card itself. but I do have only a micro sd and my pc does only have a normal sd slot. It worked with a adapter. but I my pc is now having problems with it. just yesterday it worked fine. my Micro-sdcard is not the issue cause i...
  5. pc not reading micro sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc not reading micro sd card: pc not reading micro sd card or adapter ...is ok with full size sd card [ps. same with different pc] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-reading-micro-sd-card/b7b64ffa-942f-4e1b-956c-2a58307c9f62
  6. SD card not reading

SD card not reading: I've inserted the SD card and it isn't visible on my Lenovo Yogi laptop. There are no updates waiting. Worked before I installed Windows 10, now nothing... USB thumb drive works no problems....
  7. my card reader doesn't read my SD cards anymore

my card reader doesn't read my SD cards anymore: My Lenovo Flex 5 is not reading my SD cards anymore. When I insert them the computer shows no action at all. I know the problem isn't the SD cards because they work in other devices. I looked under devices and printers but my drive doesn't show up. If I don't get help I'm...
  8. Windows 10 won't read my SD card

Windows 10 won't read my SD card: I haven't tried to connect a SD card on any PC before and this is my first time doing it, I tried to connect a Lexar Multi-use 4 GB SDHC card that was in my Nintendo 3DS XL to my HP Laptop and nothing showed up, Windows didn't read it nor recognize it. I've tried methods...
  9. my sd card readed not working

my sd card readed not working: After upgrading to Windows 10 my SD Card not recognized, my PC does not detect the card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sd-card-readed-not-working/d9c367b7-7411-4a7e-bb70-8716a275fbc7
  10. my sd card

my sd card: lately my sd card has been acting up, as in it does not let me have read and write permissions, every time i unplug it it reverts back to what it was before i tried to delete something, and when i created a new folder this wierd stuff showed up in it, im guessing it is a...