Windows 10: My PC does not recognise me

Discus and support My PC does not recognise me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I lost my internet connection but with my provider's help it is now back. But my PC does not recognise me. I get a message saying 'The user profile... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Piper149, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Piper149 Win User

My PC does not recognise me

I lost my internet connection but with my provider's help it is now back. But my PC does not recognise me. I get a message saying 'The user profile service failed the sign in. User profile cannot be loaded. I'm writing this through my wife's profile.

* Moved from Teams

* OS not provided but assumed to be Windows 10

:)

Piper149, Mar 29, 2020
  2. dhasdell Win User

My TV no longer recognises my PC

Since moving to Windows 10, my Samsung TV doesn't recognise my PC. When I bought the TV it recognised my PC, then on Windows 7, immediately as one of the available sources, along with USB, HDMI etc. Now that I have changed to Windows 10, however, the TV
    can't see the PC as an input, though everything else, including wifi network and internet access, works as before. I've looked in the devices list in Windows 10 settings, and the TV is listed as available.
    Any suggestions, please?

dhasdell, Mar 29, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC does not recognise me - Similar Threads - does recognise

2. PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices: This is a problem that has occured on all my mobile devices. My 2 phones, works phone, my tablet, works tablet. All at the same time. So something on the PC changed and I need to know what that is, how to find out what it is, and how to fix it. When I connect a cable up I no...
  3. PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices: This is a problem that has occured on all my mobile devices. My 2 phones, works phone, my tablet, works tablet. All at the same time. So something on the PC changed and I need to know what that is, how to find out what it is, and how to fix it. When I connect a cable up I no...
  4. hello does not recognise camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  5. hello does not recognise camera.

hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  6. Windows 11. USB-C does not recognise my monitors anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. USB-C does not recognise my monitors anymore: Hello! I was using 2 monitors with my DELL laptop using a dell hub a connecting the monitors to the laptop through 2 USB-C port. Now the laptop can't detect the monitors. Now, when I connect my 2 usb-c to the laptop I get a windows saying "display connection might be...
  7. Windows 11. USB-C does not recognise my monitors anymore

Windows 11. USB-C does not recognise my monitors anymore: Hello! I was using 2 monitors with my DELL laptop using a dell hub a connecting the monitors to the laptop through 2 USB-C port. Now the laptop can't detect the monitors. Windows trouble shooting is not help as it doesn't describe my situation.What can I do? Thanks,Angel...
  8. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  9. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM: I currently want to upgrade to Windows 11. However, my computer is unable to as I have not got Secure Boot enabled. This is because I cannot boot my PC in UEFI mode, as when in UEFI mode my SSD with Windows on does not appear, i.e. the computer does not recognise my SSD in...
  10. BIOS does not recognise my SSD with Operating System in UEFI Mode, only Legacy / CSM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade