Windows 10: My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones

Discus and support My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I was trying for an hour to connect my new Surface 3 Laptop to my Marshall III bluetooth headphones, but it does not work. I made sure that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdelKh, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AdelKh Win User

My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones

Hi,

I was trying for an hour to connect my new Surface 3 Laptop to my Marshall III bluetooth headphones, but it does not work.
    I made sure that my headphones are not paired with other devices, and I tried turning off and on the bluetooth of my PC as well as on my headphones.

But at the end, the headphones remain in standby mode, being ready to be connected, and the PC just doesn't find it.

Any hints that will solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
    Adel.

:)

AdelKh, Apr 7, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 7, 2021
  3. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

In that case, I suggest you uninstall the Bluetooth headphones, please follow the below to do so.

Step 1:Maksure to unplug the Bluetooth headphones before performing the below

Go to the search box next to the windows icon and type Device Manager then click to open it.

Step 2:

Then expand Bluetooth and the right click on Bluetooth headphones

Step 3:

Then select Properties

Step 4:

Click on Driver tab and then click on Uninstall Device

Step 5:

Restart PC and verify it's not listed in the Bluetooth settings page

Step 6:

Once the above is confirmed then plug the Bluetooth and try to setup.

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. My PC does not recognize my bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - does recognize bluetooth

2. PC does not see my headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not see my headphone: i updated to windows 10 enterprise 21h2 everything seems to be fine but sounds is a big issue here,i can get sound from my TV its monitor through HDMI cable but when i try front jack or back jack pc just doesnt see it, i tried almost all stuff on forumds and internet removing...
  3. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  4. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  5. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headphones: I have a pair of Sony WH-CH700n headphones that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth. It has worked before so I know that they are compatible. The other day they would not recognize each other, so I removed the device from my laptop hoping to re-pair. This...
  7. Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headphones: I have a pair of Sony WH-CH700n headphones that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth. It has worked before so I know that they are compatible. The other day they would not recognize each other, so I removed the device from my laptop hoping to re-pair. This...
  8. My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc

My bluetooth headphones freeze my pc: hi, i bought a bluetooth adapter for my headphones and it works well with the output, but i cant use the microphone, when i go to sound configuration appears an error picture. and every time a program requieres the microphone it just stop working and freezes.[ATTACH]...
  9. Windows does not recognize my headphones though it recognizes my headphone's microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows does not recognize my headphones though it recognizes my headphone's microphone: idk when it had happened but at some point, maybe after an update, my laptop just stopped recognizing my headphones. When I delete realtec drivers it reboots the system and my laptop actually detects my headphones and I can switch between the speakers and the headphones. The...
  10. My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.

My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.: So, i bought new headphones, and the most important thing I need from them is the microphone, but when i plug them in, the microphone doesn't works, I went into the properties of my audio settings and it doesn't even shows a microphone device I can adjust, my computer is an...