Windows 10: My pc does not show up on my installation list

Discus and support My pc does not show up on my installation list in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I'm trying to download gta 5 on my pc and I got it on my xbox. It keeps showing that my pc is not on my list but when I go to my devices it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HaidenSherman, Apr 27, 2020.

1. My pc does not show up on my installation list

So, I'm trying to download gta 5 on my pc and I got it on my xbox. It keeps showing that my pc is not on my list but when I go to my devices it shows up just fine but not on the installation screen what do I do?

:)

HaidenSherman, Apr 27, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 27, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 27, 2020
  4. My pc does not show up on my installation list

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

My pc does not show up on my installation list

1. My pc does not show up on my installation list - Similar Threads - does show installation

2. Netstat -F on my Laptop Shows My PC in the List?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netstat -F on my Laptop Shows My PC in the List?: so my laptop does not use the same account as my PC; however, that account is on the laptop, just unused by everyone, and is not synced to my desktop so it's wildly "outdated" my question comes from me using the "netstat -f" command in CMD on my laptop, where the first 2-3...
  3. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  4. I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install windows. My SSD doesn't show up in List Disk, but it does show up in...: I have an Hp pavilion x360 convertible model 15t-dq200. I am trying to install a Samsung 970 evo plus SSD.I set up a windows boot USB flash drive. I have tried both Windows 10 and Windows 11, and have had the same results.When I get to the "Where do you want to install...
  5. PC not showing up on device list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...
  6. One of my external hard drives does no longer show up in my pc but is does on my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of my external hard drives does no longer show up in my pc but is does on my...: one of my external hard drives does no longer show up in my pc but does on my laptop. There is oibviously nothing wrong with the drive, kindly advsie regards Dierk...
  7. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...
  8. PC not showing up in listed devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in listed devices: I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my...
  9. My WiFi Router Connection Does Not Show Up In The List Of WIFI Selections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My WiFi Router Connection Does Not Show Up In The List Of WIFI Selections: I Have A Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14 emmc 32gb UpOn Which Is Running Windows 10 Operating System. I Have Tried All Of The Standard Procedures In An Effort To Try And Solve The Problem With This Systems Failure To List My Wireless Router Along With The Other Wireless...
  10. Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad does not show up in my start, accessories folder or list of applications: I am attempting to use notepad. I have done a search for it in my start folder, my accessories folder and in my list of applications and it cannot be found in any of the above. How do I load it onto my computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my device doesnt show on the list when installing minecraft