Windows 10: My PC does not start after an update error?

Discus and support My PC does not start after an update error? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC has made an update to the latest Windows 10 but now no longer uploads or is only in continuous loop. The update was also not successful and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yaskoyy, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Yaskoyy Win User

My PC does not start after an update error?

My PC has made an update to the latest Windows 10 but now no longer uploads or is only in continuous loop. The update was also not successful and the PC tried to install the settings back to the old settings after an error message. How do I get the problem solved ?

F2 Setup or F12 Boot Menu can be selected

:)

Yaskoyy, Jun 10, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 10, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile My PC does not start after an update error? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Mark_W. Win User

update error code 801812CB

Hello ShawnWilliams:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your update error. At this point, I will provide some basic troubleshooting and request more information. There is no documentation or mention of this specific error by other customers. Please verify the following:

• What is the exact error code and message included?
    • Where do you receive this error, on the PC, on the phone, in the Zune software, etc...?
    • What is the current OS running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info?
    • What is the OS running on your PC?

As for general troubleshooting, try the steps in this article,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484?wa=wsignin1.0
    . As there is no mention of your error code I do suggest you review all the steps in this article. I would start with the steps for error code 801812C1 as this is the closest code I could find to the
    one posted.

If you continue to have this error after trying the above steps, please attempt the update from another PC connected to a different network. If you can we would also suggest you use another sync cable.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC does not start after an update error? - Similar Threads - does start update

2. The PC does not start after a reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The PC does not start after a reboot: Hi I was trying to reset my PC, and after resetting it, it would load for about 3 seconds, reboot, and do the exact same thing again. I loaded the whole screen, and it looked like it was trying to reboot. But it wouldn't start. I disconnected all USB, plug, etc. and I tried...
  3. The PC does not start after a reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The PC does not start after a reboot: Hi I was trying to reset my PC, and after resetting it, it would load for about 3 seconds, reboot, and do the exact same thing again. I loaded the whole screen, and it looked like it was trying to reboot. But it wouldn't start. I disconnected all USB, plug, etc. and I tried...
  4. The PC does not start after a reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC does not start up after update to WIN 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC does not start up after update to WIN 10?: Hello, everyone, I have an Asus Notebook about 4-5 years old. The performance values are quite reasonable. (I'll gladly answer more system details upon request). The device was shipped with Windows 8.1 and I saw no reason to change anything. On Sunday morning the Corona...
  6. My friend's PC does not start.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My friend's PC does not start.: My friends PC suddenly said on its boot screen that it was preparing automatic repair. After around 10 minutes of this a screen appears saying that his pc ran into some problem. We tried to reset it but after some time it shows that it was unable to reset. Plz help me out....
  7. My pc won’t start after a update

My pc won’t start after a update: I was using my computer just normal and i notice a little yellow dot in the southdown option i click in update and restart and it go to 100% it restart got to the mis screen then to the windows screen and the little dot circle don’t show and it stuck there what should i do...
  8. Windows does not start after updating

Windows does not start after updating: Every time I apply Windows updates, my laptop does not start and the screen starts to flash. I didn't have this problem until very recently, and I have no idea what caused it....
  9. Windows does not start after update!

Windows does not start after update!: HELP After getting am important update, comp restarted, and now it's stuccoed before the login screen with "preparing to configure windows. Do not turn off your computer" for almost 8 hrs....
  10. after an update yesterday my pc will not start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after an update yesterday my pc will not start: There was a major update last night and now it just goes to blue screen. Auto repair fails. Every time with these updates it's days to get back to normal again. Give us back control like you promised or give me back my 8.1...