Windows 10: My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

Discus and support My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again, what I didn't know is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianeEngler, Oct 29, 2019.

1. My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again, what I didn't know is that it led me to a big problem now that I try to fix it for 3-4 hours. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says' Preparing the Automatic Rapair ', at first I thought it was the' Black Screen of Death 'As people called him but it was, there was no text that said that my PC is being diagnosed or scanned. No, he put me on a black screen where I could see my course that is of an unusual size (larger than it used to be). I tried using Shift + f8 but there was no response, I tried to use Ctrl + Alt + Delete, there was no response. I have no idea what's going on with my PC.

Please if someone had this before and have any idea in how to fix it please tell me

:)

DianeEngler, Oct 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

1. My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do - Similar Threads - does start matter

2. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  3. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  4. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do: I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without freezing on the loading screen. I tried support assist, frozen. Automatic repair, frozen. Normal start up, frozen. System...
  6. Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to start no matter what I do: I cannot start my laptop dell inspiron 15 3000 no matter what I do. It boots to safe mode and is unable to undergo any processes whatsoever without freezing on the loading screen. I tried support assist, frozen. Automatic repair, frozen. Normal start up, frozen. System...
  7. My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do: My pc wont start no matter what I do. It keeps showing "Your pc did not start correctly" and "start up repair couldnt repair your pc". I've tried different ways such as cmd and system restore but I dont have any restore points, same to system image recovery. I also reset my...
  8. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need...
  9. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says 'Preparing the...
  10. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...