Windows 10: My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

Discus and support My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeslieLassiter, Aug 27, 2019.

1. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says 'Preparing the Automatic Rapair', at the beginning.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

LeslieLassiter, Aug 27, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 27, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Aug 27, 2019
  4. jorog(2) Win User

My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

1. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do - Similar Threads - does turn matter

2. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  3. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  4. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do: About three months ago I upgraded the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and GPU in my computer. Everything was working perfectly until I accidentally shut it off while Windows was updating rookie move, I know. Ever since, I've been getting all kinds of different BSOD's...
  6. sound not turning on no matter what

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound not turning on no matter what: sound not turning on no matter what. I even went to settings to turn on my sound on but all it said its trouble shoot an a AI try to help but it didn't help. what can I do to turn on the sound...
  7. My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My W10 pc won't start no matter what I do: My pc wont start no matter what I do. It keeps showing "Your pc did not start correctly" and "start up repair couldnt repair your pc". I've tried different ways such as cmd and system restore but I dont have any restore points, same to system image recovery. I also reset my...
  8. No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Matter what I do all my computer does is ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: Hello, I need help. Every time I click on an icon or open up the internet. The computer automatically inserts a continuous chain of plus signs. I can't do anything on my computer but turn it off and turn it on. Help please. With everything going on with the COVID-19, I need...
  9. My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do

My PC does not start Windows, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again, what I didn't know is that it led me to a big problem now that I try to fix it for 3-4 hours. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts...
  10. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wacom intuos problems in windows 10