Windows 10: my pc doesnot working properly when i reset my window completly

Discus and support my pc doesnot working properly when i reset my window completly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i reset complete clean drive option after complete resets it takes abot 7 hours all first setting done and after that my desktop panel is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by puskar22, Mar 13, 2019.

1. puskar22 Win User

my pc doesnot working properly when i reset my window completly

when i reset complete clean drive option after complete resets it takes abot 7 hours all first setting done and after that my desktop panel is not working when i try to refresh through the right click of the mouse it does not pop up and not thing appears it loads only just llike hang not responding desk top hemlp me to get out of this

i want to completly format my windows i have genuine i can use same product key after formatting or not

:)

puskar22, Mar 13, 2019

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows 10 not working properly after pc reset

Hi,

These problems can occur from outdated network drivers, system file corruption, incorrect file permission, and synchronization issues.

To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried connecting using an Ethernet cable?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Are you getting any error messages when opening Windows Store app?

In the meantime, to resolve network connection problems, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this

article
    which are helpful in resolving the issue.

For OneDrive issue, we suggest resetting it and see if the behavior will persist. Refer to the answer of
    Abdul_Malik found on this
    thread
    for more information on how to reset OneDrive on Windows 10.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. my pc doesnot working properly when i reset my window completly - Similar Threads - doesnot working properly

2. CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...: Why CMD doesn't work properly? I worked for it since 2 hours but I can't solve it. rmdir and mkdir doesnot work. HELP me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-doesnot-work-properly-restrat-and-sfc-done-but/e5df8417-369c-4f79-b3b3-432868e9d867
  3. CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...: Why CMD doesn't work properly? I worked for it since 2 hours but I can't solve it. rmdir and mkdir doesnot work. HELP me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-doesnot-work-properly-restrat-and-sfc-done-but/e5df8417-369c-4f79-b3b3-432868e9d867
  4. CMD doesnot work properly . Restrat and SFC done but the CMD doesnot work correctly. What...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC not working properly after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not working properly after reset: My Pc was running very slow and I was running into problems so i reset the PC and went away for around 20 minutes, when i came back the screens where all black, the PC was on and my keyboard was lit up, my two monitor are also...
  6. My OS was deleted completely when I reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My OS was deleted completely when I reset: My OS was deleted completely when I reset to manufacturer settings and I did NOT make a back up disc. Can I download MS OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-os-was-deleted-completely-when-i-reset/d6da8b60-98ba-4b48-b4fa-148b63745155
  7. When I have completely reset my windows 10 pc my key board and mouse is not working please...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I have completely reset my windows 10 pc my key board and mouse is not working please...: Hey, I would like some advice on what i should do because I reset my windows 10 pc completely and wiped everything, and on my initial boot my mouse and keyboard works but then when I actually get to the login screen or the screen where it ask for my location and date of...
  8. My PC isn't working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC isn't working properly: My PC [Operating System: Windows 10] has been acting weird lately, it gets stuck a lot. A few days ago, it had a startup problem, but I fixed it using startup repair. It worked alright for a while. But two days ago, a new problem showed up. My PC boots, even my desktop shows...
  9. I cannot properly reset my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot properly reset my PC: My laptop did not open task manager and Windows Defender etc. Speed of laptop was normal. I suspected a malware infected my laptop. I tried to reset my laptop to remove the malware. I followed the following steps. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update &...
  10. Help with my PC, it’s not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with my PC, it’s not working properly: Hi guys! I’m having problems with my computer, it freezes when I try to log in so I was trying to reset it and now I have done something weird. How can I access windows? What is weird here? Please help! Thank you in advance. [IMG]...