Windows 10: my pc doesn't change and Download error - 0x800b0003

Discus and support my pc doesn't change and Download error - 0x800b0003 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when ever I restart my pc it return to as I didn't do anything to it like if I was watching something and got to E18 and i was at E15 if i restart it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dantehero, Nov 25, 2020.

1. dantehero Win User

my pc doesn't change and Download error - 0x800b0003

when ever I restart my pc it return to as I didn't do anything to it like if I was watching something and got to E18 and i was at E15 if i restart it, it will bring me back to E15 and the same thing happened to everything maybe its because o Download error - 0x800b0003 and i tried fix it all day but nothing happened,

:)

dantehero, Nov 25, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my pc doesn't change  and Download error - 0x800b0003 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Update error code (0x800b0003)

There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x800b0003)

I get this message and don't know how to solve it.

SimonasRadz, Nov 25, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. my pc doesn't change and Download error - 0x800b0003 - Similar Threads - doesn't change Download

2. My PC doesn't detect my Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't detect my Phone: So, I am trying to use my phone's webcam on my PC for Zoom. In the process of looking for a good app to do this, I found in my Device manager, that my PC just can't detect "Portable Devices". So I went to action and added Legacy Software to do so, but the MTP Devices are...
  3. Error changing where apps download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error changing where apps download: Hello, I am having a tough time changing where my apps download. I have a C drive SSD and I have a D drive HDD. My C drive is mainly for system files and windows stuff, and I want to download my apps from Microsoft store to my D drive. Before downloading, I click D drive and...
  4. My PC doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC doesn't turn on.: My PC doesn't turn on. The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode, otherwise it won't load and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no HDD activity. I have already tried dism and sfc /scannow as suggested by a Windows Advisor, both of which didn't work. I...
  5. Update error code 0x800b0003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update error code 0x800b0003: There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800b0003 I get this message and don't know how to solve it....
  6. my pc doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc doesn't have sound: my pc doesn't have sound. I tried the troubleshooter but no results. It seems one of the results noted that network management? may be a problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-have-sound/eea2ffd9-a426-4b42-8488-0bbd2254a3cc
  7. MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store doesn't download aps on first PC with Error 0x80070057 and download but stops with...: Hi, after last updates Windows Store doesn't work. I have two PC and trying to update same apps in Store it is the same for any other apps First machine doesn't start download at all and show immediately error code 0x80070057 Second machine: download starts,...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub App Download Doesn't Recognize my New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Insider Hub App Download Doesn't Recognize my New PC: My Microsoft Account shows 2-devices my old PC and my new PC. I was chosen to be an Alpha tester for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - the link they provided takes me to the App Store and I was able to get the app from the shopping cart with no problems. Now when I'm...
  9. Error 0x800b0003

Error 0x800b0003: I keep trying to download and install Malicious Software Removal Tool for June 2019 and it continually fails! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x800b0003/28948d10-c539-46d9-bebb-7c23828b2494
  10. Downloads on my pc

Downloads on my pc: Hey, so i have had a problem ever since i got this pc, at first i installed some games and nothing was wrong. Now however when i try to download a program like fortnite it starts downloading but all the usb in my pc dies, and since i have internet on a wireless thing on my pc...