Windows 10: my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running...

Discus and support my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running on intel pentium, when i will get update for windows 11i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suvam karmakar, Jan 29, 2023.

1. my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running...

my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running on intel pentium, when i will get update for windows 11i am very enthusiastic to explore windows 11

:)

suvam karmakar, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running...

1. my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running... - Similar Threads - doesn't compatible upgrade

2. I want to upgrade my pc to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade my pc to windows 11: Hellow I want to upgrade my AIO computer to windows 11 but not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc-to-windows-11/7d2bc307-c9e1-41fd-bd10-f176e5cdfa25
  3. I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet...: I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet the basic requirements, but my investigation seems to show that it does. How can I take this forward?...
  4. I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet...

I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet...: I want to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11. The PC Healthcheck says that my PC doesn't meet the basic requirements, but my investigation seems to show that it does. How can I take this forward?...
  5. Windows 11 upgrade wants to wipe my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade wants to wipe my pc: I am using the windows 11 update assistant to update my pc to windows 11. Got through the updater without issue. The options regarding files were all greyed out except for the option to delete all files and apps. I have roughly 4.5tbs of my life on these hard drives. How I...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade wants to wipe my pc

Windows 11 upgrade wants to wipe my pc: I am using the windows 11 update assistant to update my pc to windows 11. Got through the updater without issue. The options regarding files were all greyed out except for the option to delete all files and apps. I have roughly 4.5tbs of my life on these hard drives. How I...
  7. my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running...: my pc doesn't compatible with windows 11 , i want to upgrade to windows. 11 my pc running on intel pentium, when i will get update for windows 11i am very enthusiastic to explore windows 11...
  8. My pc is upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is upgrading to windows 11: When I clicked on check for updates from settings my current windows is 10, version 21H2, there was an upgrade to windows 11. Now my pc's cpu is incompatible. So why is there a windows 11 upgrade? Please help me......
  9. PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC not compatible with Windows 11 upgrade??: Hi all, I'm not hugely clued up on computers so may have missed something here, I am trying to see whether my PC is eligible for free upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and I get the following error message:"The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11.Processor:...
  10. Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?: [ATTACH]WhyNotWin11 system requirements and compatibility checker tool will scan your hardware and tell WHY your PC is not compatible with Windows 11. Now most computers capable of running the latest version of Windows 10 are also likely to be compatible with Windows 11....