Windows 10: My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.

Discus and support My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC doesn't connect to google related websites like youtube, google search, google photos everyday in the evening and then everything comes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anurag_Mondal, Feb 11, 2020.

1. My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.

My PC doesn't connect to google related websites like youtube, google search, google photos everyday in the evening and then everything comes back to normal later at night. It gives an error saying "the authenticity of the given data cannot be verified ".

:)

Anurag_Mondal, Feb 11, 2020

2. I cannot connect only Google related website such as google.com & youtube.com

Windows 10

I can connect all website except Google related website such as google.com & youtube.com

Chrome browser can connect Google.

Edge & IE cannot connect Google.

Edge

Hmm, we can't reach this page.
    Try this

• Make sure you’ve got the right web address: Google
    • Refresh the page
    • Search for what you want

IE

This page can’t be displayed

• Make sure the web address Google is correct.
    • Look for the page with your search engine.
    • Refresh the page in a few minutes.
    • Check that all network cables are plugged in.
    • Verify that airplane mode is turned off.
    • Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.
    • See if you can connect to mobile broadband.
    • Restart your router.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Young K Choi, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Feb 11, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time.

1. My PC doesn't connect to any Google related websites, everyday at a particular time. - Similar Threads - doesn't connect Google

2. I can't go to Google or any website. My internet connection is good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't go to Google or any website. My internet connection is good: BestI cannot go to the Google website or any website even if my internet connection is good. I call the DODO services provider. They are trying they are best to help me still same....
  3. I can't go to Google or any website. My internet connection is good

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't go to Google or any website. My internet connection is good: BestI cannot go to the Google website or any website even if my internet connection is good. I call the DODO services provider. They are trying they are best to help me still same....
  4. I can't go to Google or any website. My internet connection is good

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  6. Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem Connecting Google's Websites and Services: Hey, I ran into a problem, i cant connect to any google software. Like youtube, spotify, gmail. So far I've reset my pc. Reset browser cache. Flushed DNSTried a lot of different IPs to google software, in the browser and cmd[Original Title: Google Software]...
  7. My PC will not connect to my website?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC will not connect to my website?: I have a really weird problem! I have a website that I have setup but using my PC, I can't connect to it, but I can using other devices I have. I have tried all the suggestions on this website: Solved:Err_connection_refused [Chrome, Localhost] windowsreport.com but I still...
  8. Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google websites aren’t opening on my PC. Any tips?: Just reinstalled Windows 10 Pro, and now I can’t get onto any Google websites. I’ve tried on Edge, Internet Explorer and I downloaded Opera too and none of them will load google.com, google.co.uk, youtube etc. Is this a firewall issue or something similar? I haven’t changed...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...