Windows 10: My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda

Discus and support My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently updated my BIOS and when I did it I couldn't access Windows anymore, I was always getting BSODs with the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riiick_, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Riiick_ Win User

My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda

I recently updated my BIOS and when I did it I couldn't access Windows anymore, I was always getting BSODs with the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. I completely wiped my SSD M.2 with Linux I installed it as a test and everything was working fine and then I created the bootable USB but still, Windows doesn't detect any of the drives I have, just the USB one.What can I do?Thank you in advance!

:)

Riiick_, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda

1. My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda - Similar Threads - doesn't detect drives

2. My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc doesn't detect drives anymore, kinda: I recently updated my BIOS and when I did it I couldn't access Windows anymore, I was always getting BSODs with the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error. I completely wiped my SSD M.2 with Linux I installed it as a test and everything was working fine and then I created the...
  3. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  4. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore: Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps...
  5. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Delete a drive that doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete a drive that doesn't work anymore: So recently one of my internal drives E:, has stopped working and so the computer doesn't sense it at all. Back when it did work, I installed the Epic Games Launcher on it. However when I try to install the Epic games launcher on my computer now without the drive, it won't...
  7. Delete a drive that doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete a drive that doesn't work anymore: So recently one of my internal drives E:, has stopped working and so the computer doesn't sense it at all. Back when it did work, I installed the Epic Games Launcher on it. However when I try to install the Epic games launcher on my computer now without the drive, it won't...
  8. Delete a drive that doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My PC doesn't detect my Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't detect my Phone: So, I am trying to use my phone's webcam on my PC for Zoom. In the process of looking for a good app to do this, I found in my Device manager, that my PC just can't detect "Portable Devices". So I went to action and added Legacy Software to do so, but the MTP Devices are...
  10. PC doesn't detect ps4 controller anymore, via USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC doesn't detect ps4 controller anymore, via USB: Just yesteday, I got a game on my PC that requires a ps4 controller. When I plugged it into a USB port, my system automatically detected it as a controller in the device manager section, as well as devices and printers. I used the DS4 software, and everything seemed to be...