Windows 10: my pc doesn't have sound

Discus and support my pc doesn't have sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pc doesn't have sound. I tried the troubleshooter but no results. It seems one of the results noted that network management? may be a problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DANIELBUI1, May 28, 2020.

1. my pc doesn't have sound

my pc doesn't have sound. I tried the troubleshooter but no results. It seems one of the results noted that network management? may be a problem.

:)

DANIELBUI1, May 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

my pc doesn't have sound [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 28, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

my pc doesn't have sound

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 28, 2020
Thema:

my pc doesn't have sound

1. my pc doesn't have sound - Similar Threads - doesn't sound

2. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.: Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-are-plugged-in-but-the-sound-doesnt/2a389b87-44a4-48e1-aec4-1196dc19689c
  3. Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through.: Headphones are plugged in, but the sound doesn't come through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-are-plugged-in-but-the-sound-doesnt/2a389b87-44a4-48e1-aec4-1196dc19689c
  4. Can't change the sound system from default to my headphones because it doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change the sound system from default to my headphones because it doesn't show up.: Can't change my sound system from default, I think they don't recognise any other source like my headphones, but for example other apps does recognise and they work completely fine with my headphones....
  5. Can't change the sound system from default to my headphones because it doesn't show up.

Can't change the sound system from default to my headphones because it doesn't show up.: Can't change my sound system from default, I think they don't recognise any other source like my headphones, but for example other apps does recognise and they work completely fine with my headphones....
  6. Microsoft sound drivers suddenly doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sound drivers suddenly doesn't work: I always change RealtekR Audio sound drivers to those made by Microsoft since they got low latency sound, but currently, i got an issue, where i don't have any sound when i have Microsoft drivers like they work, but i got no actual sound, wich is wierd, since it funtioned...
  7. Microsoft sound drivers suddenly doesn't work

Microsoft sound drivers suddenly doesn't work: I always change RealtekR Audio sound drivers to those made by Microsoft since they got low latency sound, but currently, i got an issue, where i don't have any sound when i have Microsoft drivers like they work, but i got no actual sound, wich is wierd, since it funtioned...
  8. Microsoft sound drivers suddenly doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wifi/sound/battery button on taskbar Windows 11 doesn't do anything when left clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi/sound/battery button on taskbar Windows 11 doesn't do anything when left clicked: When I hover over the icons they show the right hover textie. for battery it says "Battery status: 89% available plugged in" etc. that's not the problemWhen I right click the icons it opens a box for the settings for each iconie. for wifi, "Network and Internet settings"but...
  10. Wifi/sound/battery button on taskbar Windows 11 doesn't do anything when left clicked

Wifi/sound/battery button on taskbar Windows 11 doesn't do anything when left clicked: When I hover over the icons they show the right hover textie. for battery it says "Battery status: 89% available plugged in" etc. that's not the problemWhen I right click the icons it opens a box for the settings for each iconie. for wifi, "Network and Internet settings"but...