Windows 10: My PC doesn't let me use my mic

Discus and support My PC doesn't let me use my mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the settings, it says that I CAN use my mic, and that every app has permission to use it. HOWEVER, when I try to use my mic (even when testing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AndreiGurka, Dec 19, 2020.

1. My PC doesn't let me use my mic

In the settings, it says that I CAN use my mic, and that every app has permission to use it. HOWEVER, when I try to use my mic (even when testing the mic in the settings), it says that my mic is turned off. How can I fix it?

submitted by /u/AndreiGurka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AndreiGurka, Dec 19, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC doesn't let me use my mic [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 19, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Dec 19, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My PC doesn't let me use my mic

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

My PC doesn't let me use my mic

1. My PC doesn't let me use my mic - Similar Threads - doesn't let mic

2. My windows 11 doesn't let me use Dolby spatial audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 doesn't let me use Dolby spatial audio: When I go to audio settings, spatial audio, select the drop down menu, select Dolby, the menu closes and it goes back to off. In the settings app, if I go in the audio device, the spatial audio is greyed out, even tho I have Dolby Atmos for headphones purchased. Help please I...
  3. My windows 11 doesn't let me use Dolby spatial audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 doesn't let me use Dolby spatial audio: When I go to audio settings, spatial audio, select the drop down menu, select Dolby, the menu closes and it goes back to off. In the settings app, if I go in the audio device, the spatial audio is greyed out, even tho I have Dolby Atmos for headphones purchased. Help please I...
  4. My PC doesn't let me activate windows!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC doesn't let me activate windows!: I've just built this PC, upgrading everything except the GPU from my last PC. I have a copy of Windows 10 Pro linked to my account but when I try to link it to this PC or even just buy another copy and put in the activation code it just says this. What do I do? PS, there are...
  5. My PC doesn't let me activate windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't let me activate windows!: I've just built this PC, upgrading everything except the GPU from my last PC. I have a copy of Windows 10 Pro linked to my account but when I try to link it to this PC or even just buy another copy and put in the activation code it just says this. What do I do? PS, there are...
  6. My PC doesn't let me activate windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My PC Doesn't Let Me Connect Earbuds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Doesn't Let Me Connect Earbuds: Hi, My new PC is not allowing me to connect headphones/earbuds to it. I have tried every different socket, but each time there is no audio playing when i try them out. I have tried some tutorials, but none of them work as my pc does not recognise them as a device or show...
  8. My PC doesn't recognize my headset's mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't recognize my headset's mic: I already bought an Audio and Mic Aux Splitter Cable for my KZ ZST headset but whenever I try to call in any messaging apps it doesn't recognize the mic of my headset so it doesn't let me push through the call. My Jabra headphones can make calls just fine but it's a USB...
  9. Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Cannot Let Me Use My Mic.: So, I just got a Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50P and it's not working with my PC. Can anyone help out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cannot-let-me-use-my-mic/18bd41a0-56c5-4ef8-a90a-c0c29e579837
  10. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....