Windows 10: My PC doesn't meet requirements?

Discus and support My PC doesn't meet requirements? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pandabluebaby, Nov 22, 2021.

1. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I transfer all the info from my windows 10 PC to the windows 11 PC easily? I am an older person and technology challenged. I don't understand a lot of the tech language so I need it explained simply. If it makes any difference I still have a ton of space on my PC as I only pay bills etc on line.Thank you so much for your wit. Don'

:)

Pandabluebaby, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 22, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC doesn't meet requirements? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 22, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My PC doesn't meet requirements?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

My PC doesn't meet requirements?

1. My PC doesn't meet requirements? - Similar Threads - doesn't meet requirements

2. My PC doesn't seem to meet Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't seem to meet Windows 11 requirements: Dear readers,I checked my PC compatibility with Windows 11 OS using PC Health check app.This is the result that I got:Is my processor too weak? Should I buy a new PC?Please let me know what you think.Thanks in advance!Anita...
  3. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  4. your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment

your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment: your pc doesn't meet the hardware requirment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-doesnt-meet-the-hardware-requirment/774654b6-4153-4441-b748-d927c9b2470d
  5. Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?: I recently bought my first pc, and built it. I put in my flash drive with windows, and start it, but is says I don't meet the minimum requirements. I have a B550 phantom gaming 4 motherboard from asrock, a ryzen 5 3600 from amd, 2 16 Gb ram sticks, an RTX 3050, and a 1Tb sata...
  6. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  7. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  8. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  9. PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...

PC doesn't meet Windows 11 requirement...: I have a compatible processor AMD Ryzen 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz and sufficient disk space but PC Health Check app says that PC doesn't meet the requirements wrt these two specifications.. Pls guide.....
  10. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...