Windows 10: My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc?

Discus and support My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I think the computer had windows 10 pro[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AdrianMelendez, Oct 13, 2020.

1. My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc?

I think the computer had windows 10 pro My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc? 7c015a74-cf97-44e5-ad2a-ca55dbf3ca6f?upload=true.png

:)

AdrianMelendez, Oct 13, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 13, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc?

1. My pc doesn't say the price for windows 10 pro, does that mean its free on my pc? - Similar Threads - doesn't price pro

2. Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?: I made sure I have TPM 2.0 and I have secure boot on. I downloaded the PC health check app to see what I needed and there it says my PC meets requirements but when I click to check for updates it says my PC doesn't meet requirements. Why?...
  3. Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my settings say my PC doesn't meet requirements for windows 11?: I made sure I have TPM 2.0 and I have secure boot on. I downloaded the PC health check app to see what I needed and there it says my PC meets requirements but when I click to check for updates it says my PC doesn't meet requirements. Why?...
  4. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  5. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!: Anyone know how to get the PC to re-run it's check so it will let me do the upgrade to windows 11?Thx! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-says-pc-doesnt-meet-requirements-pc/b0c90806-f70a-4f4a-89ee-e92714b00b86
  6. Windows update says PC doesn't meet requirements - PC Health Check says it does!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why does the Bluetooth say my Switch Pro Controller is connected to the PC when its not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the Bluetooth say my Switch Pro Controller is connected to the PC when its not?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/70zlwen5fw861.png?width=1489&format=png&auto=webp&s=07153318cd6d05abd3d542bb81553f7f76044a33 So uhh, i was playing Sonic Mania, and i wanted to play with a controller, but it wont connect. Tried to both with USB-C and Bluetooth, but it...
  8. About the price of Windows 10 for my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About the price of Windows 10 for my PC: hey there, This is Amit from India. I want to install a genuine operating system from MS for my PC. But I don't know how to get a licensed OS. My friends say that I can get the genuine copy for as low as 500 RSINR. Is that true? wht is the actual cost of an...
  9. My PC suddenly says its not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My PC suddenly says its not activated: Been through troubleshooting Nothing.....then it asked me for the passwords for my three hotmail accounrts, accepted them, but then said faied to activate, tried the 3 DISM commands Nothing Should I try an in place upgrade ? will that sort it ?its Windows 10 PRO I have had...
  10. The Free Windows 10 Upgrade Does No Good to the PC World, IDC Says

in Windows 10 News
    The Free Windows 10 Upgrade Does No Good to the PC World, IDC Says: The Free Windows 10 Upgrade Does No Good to the PC World, IDC Says Sales of new PCs keep falling, the company reveals [img] PC Market Stability Remains Elusive as Markets Continue to Struggle, According to IDC FRAMINGHAM, Mass., June 9, 2016 – Worldwide PC...