Windows 10: My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer

Discus and support My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] COULD ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paideglock17, Oct 15, 2020.

1. My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer

/u/paideglock17, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Oct 15, 2020
  3. leo3487 Win User
    Volume mixer no show app

Volume mixer only can control volume for each desktop program, but no list apps

How to control volume of Candy Crush and other app downloaded by store?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

leo3487, Oct 15, 2020
  4. My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer

volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer

1. My PC doesn't show me APPS in volume mixer - Similar Threads - doesn't show APPS

2. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  3. My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Game doesn't appear in volume mixer: I am currently trying to play Persona 5 Strikers on my desktop, but when I start the program it does not appear in the volume mixer.ALL other applications appear to be running fine in the mixer, just not the Persona.I have done these steps from another post, without...
  4. My changes to the volume in the volume mixer doesn't save

My changes to the volume in the volume mixer doesn't save: Yeah, whenever i change the volume for a program in the volume mixer, for some reason it doesn't save. I got windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-changes-to-the-volume-in-the-volume-mixer/f0f483f9-6a8c-41a7-b8da-493d96cc30f2
  5. My changes to the volume in the volume mixer doesn't save

in Windows 10 Customization
    My changes to the volume in the volume mixer doesn't save: Yeah, whenever i change the volume for a program in the volume mixer, for some reason it doesn't save. I got windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-changes-to-the-volume-in-the-volume-mixer/f0f483f9-6a8c-41a7-b8da-493d96cc30f2
  6. My changes to the volume in the volume mixer doesn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer: Before I go into details do not suggest: Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page OK,...
  8. Nothing showing in volume mixer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing showing in volume mixer: Recently sound stopped coming from my headphones so I knew that the volume mixer could be the problem and to my surprise, nothing was there, no chrome, dicord etc so I started looking around on forums and everyone else was apparently a god send and never had the same problem,...
  9. Default app volume in Volume mixer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default app volume in Volume mixer.: By default, Groove music is too loud, so I turn to the Volume mixer and set its volume to 1%. But when I close Groove window and launch it again, it again becomes 100% in the Volume mixer, so I need to change it every time. Can I solve this problem?...
  10. Volume Mixer not showing muted app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer not showing muted app: Hello! On my PC I've got a game called Banished that I muted once from the Volume Mixer, because I wanted to listen non in-game music instead. So now, when I want to re-enable it - I can't. Why? Because Banished does not show up in the Volume Mixer, meaning I cannot...