Windows 10: My pc doesn't think i have net.

Discus and support My pc doesn't think i have net. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So for about a year now i've had this problem where my pc in general doesn't think i have net, even tough i do. I can do most things just fine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HugThatBear, Mar 10, 2019.

1. My pc doesn't think i have net.

So for about a year now i've had this problem where my pc in general doesn't think i have net, even tough i do. I can do most things just fine but things such as the windows store and Unity keep saying i dont have net. This has been going on for about a year now but its recently become a problem since i really need to use unity, and it wont let me log in or download anything from the asset store because it says i need a network connection. The problem the troubleshooter tells me it has is that it cannot automatically detect my networks proxy settings. I've tried everything and read every thread about problems that sound like the one im having but nothing has worked. Im using an ethernet cabel connection.

:)

HugThatBear, Mar 10, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 10, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 10, 2019
  4. My pc doesn't think i have net.

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

My pc doesn't think i have net.

1. My pc doesn't think i have net. - Similar Threads - doesn't net

2. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  3. This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This RunDLL error message keeps on popping. I have tried a number of things but it doesn't...: The error message saysThere was a problem starting \temp\.dllThe specific module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-rundll-error-message-keeps-on-popping-i-have/9f4b2188-cf7a-49fe-aad9-5dfdbed2a297
  4. Net Use doesn't show mapped drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use doesn't show mapped drives: Hi guys, I have 3 mapped drives which are accessible. However, when I run net use command I'm getting this output. C:\windows\system32>net use New connections will be remembered. There are no entries in the list. Does anybody know why is it so? 178366
  5. .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET framework 4.8 doesn't come up in "Turn off or on features": I downloaded an app but every time i open it, it says i need to install .NET framework v4.0.30319. I looked at some youtube videos and they said to download it but when i do it says its already installed on this computer and i need to turn it on in the turn on or off...
  6. .NET Framework not working and doesn't show in Control Panel Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework not working and doesn't show in Control Panel Windows 10: I've been pulling my hair over this so I wanted to ask for help here. Many of programs that I use require .NET Framework to function, and randomly they just stopped working due to .NET Framework not being available on my PC. I tried to re-install it but when I do it says...
  7. .NET Framework 4.0 doesn't exist?

.NET Framework 4.0 doesn't exist?: I started up my laptop today, and multiple alert messages popped up, telling me that I needed to install a certain version of the .NET Framework. [ATTACH] I've looked into it, and followed all the instructions from multiple different websites. I've tried to re-install...
  8. Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?

Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?: I installed updates including .net update to 4.8, but after restarting the system, "reg query" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ NET Framework Setup \ NDP "" showed that I only had 4.0 installed. Online installer won't start. Offline too. The rest of the software...
  9. Offline installer of .NET Framework 3.5 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Offline installer of .NET Framework 3.5 doesn't work: i tried to install .net framework offline, i hadall requirements like a windows installation file but when i try to install i get this error: [ATTACH] I've also tried the command on CMD and Powershell but still the same error 0x80004005 I've tried its online installer,...
  10. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...