Windows 10: My PC doesn't turn on.

Discus and support My PC doesn't turn on. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My PC doesn't turn on. The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode, otherwise it won't load and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Engi{{}}, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Engi{{}} Win User

My PC doesn't turn on.

My PC doesn't turn on. The only way I can use my PC is by using Safe Mode, otherwise it won't load and the PC will be stuck with a blank screen and no HDD activity.

I have already tried dism and sfc /scannow as suggested by a Windows Advisor, both of which didn't work. I have attempted to Clean Boot as well but that too doesn't get the computer going. I do not have easy access to the hardware, but all of the drivers are updated as far as I know.

For all I know, the issue is not related to the GPU or the

What do I do in order to fix the issue?

My computer specs;

CPU Intel i5 3rd gen 3470 if more precisely.

RAM 8 GB of RAM.

HDD ~500 GB Hard drive.

GPU AMD Radeon HD 6850.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Engi{{}}, Sep 29, 2020

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Sep 29, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PC doesn't turn on. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 29, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

My PC doesn't turn on.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

My PC doesn't turn on.

1. My PC doesn't turn on. - Similar Threads - doesn't turn

2. Why doesn't my Windows 11 want to turn on even though there's light visible when I hold the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my Windows 11 want to turn on even though there's light visible when I hold the...: I have a Windows 11 and I hadn't used it in a while like a month or two, and I want to turn it on to do something but it just won't. I've tried reconnecting, pressing keys, and just clicking the power button really fast. Nothing worked on getting my Windows to boot up. Though...
  3. Why doesn't my Windows 11 want to turn on even though there's light visible when I hold the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my Windows 11 want to turn on even though there's light visible when I hold the...: I have a Windows 11 and I hadn't used it in a while like a month or two, and I want to turn it on to do something but it just won't. I've tried reconnecting, pressing keys, and just clicking the power button really fast. Nothing worked on getting my Windows to boot up. Though...
  4. Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe: Hi. I put the setting for my monitor to turn off after 10 mins of inactivity, but it never turns off. When i run powercfg /requests in cmd, i get this:C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /requestsDISPLAY:[PROCESS]...
  5. Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe: Hi. I put the setting for my monitor to turn off after 10 mins of inactivity, but it never turns off. When i run powercfg /requests in cmd, i get this:C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg /requestsDISPLAY:[PROCESS]...
  6. Monitor doesn't turn off after inactivity because of cvtres.exe

7. When ever I turn up/down volume it shows it as going up/down on my screen, but it doesn't...

When ever I turn up/down volume it shows it as going up/down on my screen, but it doesn't...: same as question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-turn-updown-volume-it-shows-it-as/ccca1cb9-4962-46e4-a44f-3b53d2fc1965
  8. When ever I turn up/down volume it shows it as going up/down on my screen, but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When ever I turn up/down volume it shows it as going up/down on my screen, but it doesn't...: same as question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-turn-updown-volume-it-shows-it-as/ccca1cb9-4962-46e4-a44f-3b53d2fc1965
  9. When ever I turn up/down volume it shows it as going up/down on my screen, but it doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows boot doesn't turn on on dual boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows boot doesn't turn on on dual boot.: After dual booting..few days the dual boot worked well,later on my Ubuntu starts perfectly but windows shows blank screen or sometimes stuck on lock screen.How can I solve this problem...