Windows 10: my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

Discus and support my pc doesnt work PLS HELP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ryotoaraki, Feb 7, 2021.

1. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a blue screen with the loading circle and it says microsoft

is aout repairing pls do not close the pc and then when it is on 100% it loops back to the regular start up pls help

:)

ryotoaraki, Feb 7, 2021

2. my camera doesnt work i need help pls

guys ineed some help idk whats wrong with my camera but it doesnt work ...system keeps telling me"feature not supported" when i try using my camera n i tried everything even restoring factory settings but still it isnt fixed pls somebody tell me what
    to do

darkness2010, Feb 7, 2021
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 7, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

1. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP - Similar Threads - doesnt PLS HELP

2. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  3. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error with pc pls help: Hello Microsoft I pressed system recovery, then it restarted my computer. And now all of a sudden I got this error when it restarted my computer.Pls help. And it even says bad system config info sometimes...
  4. Error with pc pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft not working pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working pls help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM...
  6. Please help pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help pc doesnt work: Hi My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal. I tried new cables and a new mointer my mointer is working fine I took out my ram cleaned it and it still does not work What do i do?...
  7. My controller doesnt work on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My controller doesnt work on pc: I have an Xwave controller and when I connect it to my pc its not even appearing in Device Manager. I tried to update the drivers but they were up to date. The controller is totally new, its not damaged and wires are okay....
  8. my webcam isn't working pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my webcam isn't working pls help: my webcam isn't working pls help. its not even ;isted in my device manager. Different softwares like ZOOM, OneNote keeps telling me i don't have any camera installed. i am using hp255 with win10 1908...
  9. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!: Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-mic-is-not-working-pls-help/8404332e-6a3b-4cab-9fe8-bd4156c0859e
  10. Can start my PC, pls help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can start my PC, pls help.: Here is the situation. First, I start my pc, then this shows on my screen.[ATTACH] Then I press f1 to enter recovery environment, this shows up. [ATTACH] As u can see, I only got 2 options, f1 or esc. When I press f1, the screen will go back to this page, error code...