Windows 10: My Pc dont boot anymore

Discus and support My Pc dont boot anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello from yesterday my pc don't boot when i try to boot it bsods and it says "critical process died" it is stuck in a boot loop it tries to boot but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by G.Nadish, Jun 1, 2021.

1. G.Nadish Win User

My Pc dont boot anymore

Hello from yesterday my pc don't boot when i try to boot it bsods and it says "critical process died" it is stuck in a boot loop it tries to boot but bsods and it say automatic repair couldn't repair ur pc and then it offers some options such as CMD,System restore,Uninstall updates,reset ur pc and some more options i tried many options but i couldn't repair it please give me some solutions i cant borrow a pc and use windows installation disk due to the pandamic so pls give some solutions that i can do with my phone or my pc that is not booting,i cant reset my pc its says there was a problem re

:)

G.Nadish, Jun 1, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 1, 2021
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jun 1, 2021
  4. My Pc dont boot anymore

Auto word suggestion and swype dont function anymore

Please help guys! I updated my phone to "windows phone 8.1 new". I was happy with all the new features. The word suggestions and swype worked perfectly fine for a week but now the auto word suggestion and swype does not work anymore. Please help how can
    I measure steps for these functionalities to work again!

UtkarshSinghal92, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

My Pc dont boot anymore

1. My Pc dont boot anymore - Similar Threads - dont boot anymore

2. My pc dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc dont work: I Tried to downgrade my pc from windows 11 to 10 it did not work and i turned off my pc now when i turn on it it runs but my screen is stuck in a loop saying: HDMI1 and NO SIGNAL, anyone who can help Tried Everything...
  3. My dont boot anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My dont boot anymore: Hello from yesterday my pc don't boot when i try to boot it bsods and it says "critical process died" it is stuck in a boot loop it tries to boot but bsods and it say automatic repair couldn't repair ur pc and then it offers some options such as CMD,System restore,Uninstall...
  4. My pc dont boot anymore

My pc dont boot anymore: Hello sir please reply me i have a problem with windows 10 whenever i turn on my pc it just bsods and says "Critical Process died"And it says preparing automatic repair after that it says diagnosing your pc. And after that automatic repair did not work and it offers some...
  5. broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore

broke my pc now i booted through a flashdrive but i dont have my activation key anymore: i recently got a virus that attached itself to my system files and when i deleted it it also deleted those but just a few hours ago i booted windows through a flashdrive thus making new system files but heres the problem... i dont have the activation key anymore and i cant...
  6. Defender and Firewall dont work anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender and Firewall dont work anymore: A couple of days ago my pc was infected with a malware that deactivated the windows antivirus and also the firewall and I have not been able to activate it since then. With malwarebytes I was able to remove the malware but now I am without Firewall, which is very dangerous....
  7. My PC dont hibernate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC dont hibernate: So, when I want to turn off my PC I normally put in into sleep so next day I can quickly come back. Sleep mode stoped working after some time (stoped working in the meaning that the PC will immediately turn itself back on) so I switched to hibernation which is little slower...
  8. Usb Ports dont work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb Ports dont work anymore: I insertet a micro sd in my pc and now my Front 2 usb Ports are des and my motherboard usbs got Power bot nothing connect accept for my keyboard and mouse does someone know how to fix it? submitted by /u/FanboyKeks [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.: [ATTACH] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone. After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my...
  10. Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones dont connect anymore.: [IMG] This is what I get everytime i put my mdr-xb950b1 into pairing mode. Two days ago this wasnt an issue, I would turn them on and tell them to connect and they would then connect. They work flawlessly on my phone. After they wouldnt connect i removed them from my...