Windows 10: my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

Discus and support my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jade villaber, May 15, 2024.

1. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

pls help me

:)

jade villaber, May 15, 2024
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Problem with windows 10 i dont know what exactly.

Thank you for the information you've provided. Since you've already tried disconnecting all external devices and the same issue persists, the next step that we recommend is to use a recovery drive to restore your PC. To do that, click on this
    link and look for the steps under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC.

If you don't have a recovery drive, you can create one on a working PC. If restoring your device from a system restore point did not solve the issue, we suggest that you reset your device. The steps for creating a recovery drive and how to reset your PC
    was also provided on the same link. Look for the following:

• Create a recovery drive
    • Reset your PC

Keep us updated if you need further assistance.

Paola Gar, May 15, 2024
  3. remoat Win User
    Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

i installed the windows 10 1607 (fix); i dont like it.. i dont like it because it made a mess of whats under the "start" button.. it now lists all user programs, and i really dont need to see this list unless i WANT TO, unless i click on an icon or link that shows me the list.. i dont want to see a long list of ANYTHING unless i actively seek it.. this list of user programs on a list which appears each time i use the "start" button is cluttering up the start area and is distracting to my efforts to find what im looking for.. i know i can "suppress" the list, but only at this occasion; the next time i press start, it happens again; i dont want it to happen again..

so, how did this happen? did m'soft compile a "focus group" to see what features want? did the participants REALLY say, "oh, yes, we want to see a list of programs on the pc because we dont want to have to click on a link or icon to see it".. REALLY? that lazy? and what if m'soft had put in an option about "do not show me this again"? i see this option many times in situations from many s'ware products and websites: they make you aware of a situation, but, if it doesnt interest you, you click on the option "do not show me this again".. i can see the list of s'ware if i want to.. give me an option to show the list at my request, but DONT SHOW ME THE LIST WITHOUT MY ASKING FOR IT.. if i need to see the list of s'ware, ill manage, but dont push things into my sight unless i request it thru a link or whatever.. this isnt the way to IMPROVE m'soft products; its just another way to aggravate users into posting on forums.. i dont consider this an IMPROVEMENT, more like a DEPROVEMENT..

the display of s'ware on my pc under the start button without my asking is an imposition on the focus of my attention.. my mind is focused on other issues; i dont need m'soft to "crowd" the area under the "start" button with stuff i dont want to see.. if i want to see it, i will ask for it, but dont push it on me this way..

remoat, May 15, 2024
  4. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

Vinod Archak, May 15, 2024
Thema:

my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

1. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one - Similar Threads - dont recovery option

2. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...: i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-currently-two-emails-on-my-pc-and-one-of/f44d4b37-8171-4fe5-84e5-ed3043c6159f
  3. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...: i need help please ask me more info if i need to be more descriptive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-are-currently-two-emails-on-my-pc-and-one-of/f44d4b37-8171-4fe5-84e5-ed3043c6159f
  4. there are currently two emails on my pc and one of them i dont own and i dont know how its...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  6. my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc dont have recovery option and i dont know how to reset this one: pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-dont-have-recovery-option-and-i-dont-know/83daac7d-c940-48c4-b6ce-9b9a9d6bca62
  7. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  8. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  9. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f
  10. Dont know my Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dont know my Recovery Key: I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not restarting to its log in page..and its asking for a recovery key all of a sudden..so please someone help me out.!!...