Windows 10: My PC dont hibernate

Discus and support My PC dont hibernate in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, when I want to turn off my PC I normally put in into sleep so next day I can quickly come back. Sleep mode stoped working after some time (stoped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ValianFan, Feb 28, 2021.

1. My PC dont hibernate

So, when I want to turn off my PC I normally put in into sleep so next day I can quickly come back. Sleep mode stoped working after some time (stoped working in the meaning that the PC will immediately turn itself back on) so I switched to hibernation which is little slower but still better then normal on/off cycle. But after like 2 months of using hibernation the same thing as with sleep mode start to happen but this time only at night which is thing I cant really understand. Anyway, can someone help me? Win version is 1909 and hardware if it helps is GPU - GTX 1660 CPU - Ryzen 5 2400 RAM - 16GB and OS is installed on 1TB SSD

submitted by /u/ValianFan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ValianFan, Feb 28, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Feb 28, 2021
  4. OskiekSL Win User

My PC dont hibernate

Menu start dont show after hibernation

Ok but menu start dont show only after hibernation. When i start pc from hibernation it dont show so i have to restart my pc and everything is ok, but restarting take some time.

I would like to dont lost that much time, cus my PC is old and it take some time to off and start.

OskiekSL, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

My PC dont hibernate

1. My PC dont hibernate - Similar Threads - dont hibernate

2. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  3. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  4. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...: They keep deleting my post, can you give me your email address please?The files scanned by "Crowdstrike", I don't understand why the posts are deleted. I just shared a link from the filetransfer.io website...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- i dont have printer management on manage optional features- This is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization